Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

April is nearly here. Anything exciting going on in the month of April in your household?

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Replies (11-17):
Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

yes, us too. We might do the ROAR for Autism event.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Autism awareness month 

aidensmomma508
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Autism awareness month 

What is the roar event

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:36 PM
My son has a week off for school vacation, so we're lookinhg forward to that. Otherwise I'll just be counting the days until it gets warmer out!
LinnyAnne
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Easter, *knock on  wood* warmer weather, Earth Day event at the zoo, 

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Here in Baltimore, Md the Kennedy Krieger Institute has an Event called ROAR for Autism. If you google Kennedy Krieger Institute or maybe even Pathfinders for Autism you may find it. It's a fund raiser event of some sort. I haven't had time to look too much into it..been fighting th the stupid school for accomodations for DD

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Autism awareness month 

What is the roar event

aidensmomma508
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 5:00 PM

That sounds ausome!  Fighting the school part not so much but you rock for all you do for dd! 

Quoting Morrigan333:

Here in Baltimore, Md the Kennedy Krieger Institute has an Event called ROAR for Autism. If you google Kennedy Krieger Institute or maybe even Pathfinders for Autism you may find it. It's a fund raiser event of some sort. I haven't had time to look too much into it..been fighting th the stupid school for accomodations for DD

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Autism awareness month 

What is the roar event

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Thanks,

I just caught them in another lie. They said at the IEP meeting that there was an IA (instructional aide) in the math classroom. They told me her name was Ms. Carney or something like that..so I asked DD ysterday (asked 3 different ways) and she told me there is NO ONE in the math classroom except the teacher Mr. B.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

That sounds ausome!  Fighting the school part not so much but you rock for all you do for dd! 

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Autism awareness month 

What is the roar event

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)