Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Straw house

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

Tonight I took out one of aidens Christmas gifts some straw building toy it comes with little connectors and straws. It's cute he liked watching me make him a house and hat. He didn't build much but enjoyed it

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Oh my goodness, so neat! I've been considering ordering those, do you think you guys will play with those a lot?
aidensmomma508
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe once in a while like a rainy day like today it was good for

Quoting Angela4boys: Oh my goodness, so neat! I've been considering ordering those, do you think you guys will play with those a lot?

Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Neat!

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:56 AM

That's cool. Have you tried Magnetix? Or is he too yound for that yet (small parts-and magnets). Here's some pictures of dd's..but she's  "done" with it since she got an ipod for xmas.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Tonight I took out one of aidens Christmas gifts some straw building toy it comes with little connectors and straws. It's cute he liked watching me make him a house and hat. He didn't build much but enjoyed it

aidensmomma508
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:02 AM

That looks so cool. Might be something to look for

Quoting Morrigan333:

That's cool. Have you tried Magnetix? Or is he too yound for that yet (small parts-and magnets). Here's some pictures of dd's..but she's  "done" with it since she got an ipod for xmas.

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:18 AM

And you could also try those MArble Runs.  Just look up Imaginarium Marble Runs. I got one used at a yard sale and dd liked to play with that too. For some reason Aspies and Autistic kids LOVE to build things. 

The Magnetix kit that I pictured is actually 3 different sets. the Big kit only came with those really  long tubes and some shorter ones (the primary colored ones) the glow in the dark ones, and the green ones were from 2 other way smaller sets.  I've combined them and I'm selling them.  DD had the MOST fun with the Magnetix..She played with them consistently and made the best structures!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

That looks so cool. Might be something to look for

Quoting Morrigan333:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)