Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here!

welcome

Welcome to Kids, Fun & Photos!  We're glad you're here!

We enjoy getting to know each other here by sharing and commenting on photos, playing games, taking fun surveys, entering contests and talking about our kids.

Everyday, we post our highs and lows of the day and ask members to post a photo in our daily brag book

Some of our group posts may help you to meet new friends, find moms in your area and locate other fun and helpful groups  

Please feel free to look through our group, start posts, reply to posts or just read along!

We're glad you're here!!!

If you ever have any questions, just let us know.  We are always happy to help!

Please feel free to make yourself at home!

Enjoy the group!!!
Robin

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Replies (91-93):
mom27of2boys
by on Mar. 26, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Hello I am Nicolle mom to 2 boys 4yo and a 15mths and a sd that is 9yo.

redheadsmommie
by on Mar. 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM

hey! IM KINDA NEW TO CAFEMOM, MY NAME IS AMANDA .I HAVE 1 BEAUTIFUL GIRL,JACQUELINE,SHE IS THE LIGHT  OF MY LIFE...  IM HERE FOR FRIENDS SO FELL FREE TO ADD ME!

DeEddra
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Hello everyone my name is DeEddra and I am new to the group but I have been a member of cafemom for about a month now,I have 3 kids a daughter 18,two sons 16 and 2 and I love taking pictures of my family.  I am married to a wonderful man name Anthony and we have been married for one year this past Valentine's Day.  I am glad to be apart of this group and hope to learn and share alot of photos(smile).

DeEddra

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)