Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

my poor baby

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

well the day started about 8a.m. and my little one woke up with her "bebe" belly hurting her and about two hours later she finnaly threw up then laid down and took a nap on the floor for about two hours and after that she was fine. it was kinda weird though the only thing i can think of is she ate something last night that didnt settle with her but shes had meat loaf before and not been sick,but the rest of the day went great.

by on Jun. 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kleya78
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Awwww poor thing glad shes ok now....does she have a stuffy or runny nose?? if she does it could have been her sinuses draining making her tummy upset...my youngest (whos 4 now) when she was only 4 months souded like she had a cold but i didnt think anything of it until she kept throwing up. took her to the docs said she had a virus blah blah blah. took meds.....did inhalers....still wasnt getting any better was still throwing up.....then we found out it was allergies. as soon as she was on zyrtec for a couple of days she quite throwing up and her "cold" went away.

peasntatersmom
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Awww..so hard to see our babies sick.  I hope she is feeling better today.

*HUGS* 

motherof4.517
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM

MY KIDS HAD THE SAME THING NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY SAID THEIR BELLY HURT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY PUCKED THEN TOOK A NAP AND WHEN THEY WOKE THEY WERE FINE. THEY EACH GOT IT ONE AFTER THE OTHER. THE DOCTOR SAID IT WAS SOME 24 HOUR BUG.

proudmom0417
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Quoting kleya78:

Awwww poor thing glad shes ok now....does she have a stuffy or runny nose?? if she does it could have been her sinuses draining making her tummy upset...my youngest (whos 4 now) when she was only 4 months souded like she had a cold but i didnt think anything of it until she kept throwing up. took her to the docs said she had a virus blah blah blah. took meds.....did inhalers....still wasnt getting any better was still throwing up.....then we found out it was allergies. as soon as she was on zyrtec for a couple of days she quite throwing up and her "cold" went away.

NO, NO STUFFY OR RUNNY NOSE JUST WOKE UP SAYING HER BELLY HURT AND THEN THREW UP, BUT SHE HASNT BEEN SICK SINCE I TOOK HER OUT OF DAYCARE.

ONE PROUD MAMMAtoddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)