Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The other explaination of Dinosaurs? Wow, Just Wow

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM
  • 217 Replies

Came across this in another forum I belong to. This is just .... wow.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/what-happened-to-the-dinosaurs

Heather
Proud to be a  Witchy Momma

~ The witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, "Who? Who? Who?" The black cats yowl and green ghosts howl, "Scary Halloween to you!" ~

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:06 AM

And this is why the rest of the world laughs at the dumbass, stupid Americans.  Yeah, you got it.  Wow.

They'll believe this, but not the evidence right in front of their eyes that underlies evolution? 

Yup.  Wooooow.

"I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit."

fallnangel3
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 AM

sealed lip

Dylansmom32509
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM

I wonder if Adam and Eve lived in Bedrock.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:18 AM

proveitwithreligion.jpg Oh Wait You Can't image by TheLight6

"I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit."

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:19 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_h18ihfyOBX4/RmnQazc1hKI/AAAAAAAAAMo/2bnLaCALr8g/s320/Z-in-science.jpg

fallnangel3
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Quoting Goodwoman614:

proveitwithreligion.jpg Oh Wait You Can't image by TheLight6

I love this pic

sillyone
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Thanks I love reading the truth. I study about this years ago, before i was a christian it was very interesting. I actually never understood the evolution part of dinosaurs. So after reading the bible and studying with info they gathered about dinsoaurs. I decided the bible was probably more close.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Creationism.jpg creationism image by BlueAltitudes1689

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Sorry for spamming your post with these, hsteele...but once I found some is was hard to post just one, lol.  Creationists- especially "young Earthers"- are the dumbest.

http://scottklarr.com/media/atheism/creationistPosterMed.png

Della529
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:31 AM

In their understanding, God's "day" existed as a 24 hour period similar to the one that exists today. 

If it takes nine months for procreation to complete a mere human, it's obvious it would take a lot longer to create the sun, moon, stars, planets, THE UNIVERSE, etc. and the untold number of species, both plant and animal, on earth.  This should be a logical conclusion.  Unfortunately, some refuse logic in the fear that it is somehow demeaning to God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)