Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

favorite Halloween loot

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

My favorites are anything peanut/chocolate: Reese's (of course), Butterfinger, Payday, etc.  Ooh!  Love those Take 5 bars!   But I also love the sour/fruit flavored stuff, like Sour Patch candies, SweetTarts, etc.

If we get any Mary Janes we both go "bleeech!" and the same with Mounds bars; I'm allergic to coconut and dd just thinks it's pukey, lol.

She loves the lollies of all kinds, and stuff with caramel in it.  She also loves to sort through it all...after dumping everything on the living room floor, she sorts it all into various categories.

So what's everybody's favorite take?  Are you guilty of raiding the candy after the kids go to bed?  I am guilty as charged, lol.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BellaRose17
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:03 AM

i always would give my candy away. i don't care for it much. the only thing i would keep are reese cups =P 

Mergath
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM

I like anything chocolate.  I would pout when I got SweetTarts as a kid.

My daughter is only sixteen months, so I haven't had a chance to raid her candy.  I plan to send her out with my husband this year, since she can't eat anything too hard or chewy yet.  So I'll have to eat most of her candy.  Darn. ;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

resamerie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM

I raid the Snickers and the peanut butter cups. Oh, and you can send me your Mary Janes!  

hsteele
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Snickers and Smarties

Heather
Proud to be a  Witchy Momma

~ The witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, "Who? Who? Who?" The black cats yowl and green ghosts howl, "Scary Halloween to you!" ~

IhartU
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Those peanut butter kisses, Mary Janes, Bito-O-Honey, Tootsie Pops, Twizzlers.

heathermarie32
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:37 AM

Reese's cups, Snickers, Mary Janes, Skittles, Sweet Tarts...

boo 

stormcris
by Christy on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM

Snickers and Reese's cups beyond that nothing.

Timberly
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Anything chocolate 

timberly.png picture by kimschied

Della529
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Gum first, but I'll occassionally sneak Snickers, Reeses, candy corn, butterscotch, and those darn Mary Janes (I'm the only one at home who will eat them)! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)