Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The 14 Israeli 'Art Students' Were Inside The WTC Towers Camping With Construction Passes

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 18 Replies

I was contacted by an individual who led me to this information about the art students living in WTC Tower 1 before 9/11. In fact, in May of 2000, they were living on the 91st floor where they were doing construction and sleeping in tents. They did have construction passes. I do believe that ACE Elevator and Securicom, as well as Kroll Associates should be focused on, however, this is important information that has never been confirmed, until now.

These art students were apart of the art group, gelitin, and were pulling off a large stunt in the name of art, at least that is the official story. Gelatin is notorious for encouraging and participating in various stunts and elaborate adventures to push art into the pop culture by performing publicity stunts. The project these art students from Austria and Germany were apart of was called, "The B-Thing."

Here is the older information regarding this Israeli agents who laughed and danced and high-fived when the towers collapsed -- for those who still think Arab terrorists with box-cutters did 9-11 -- note too the articles of mine (futher down) including the Israelis infiltrated at Dulles and Reagan airports on 9-11, each with illegal top security clearances -- whom Attorney General Ashcroft quietly sent back home to Israel after holding them,without Guantanamo-style interrogation, for 3 months. They later were on Israeli radio and mentioned, in Hebrew, having been there to record the event.

Many reports describe incidents of government employees spotting individuals in office hallways or elevators carrying large art portfolio cases. The art sellers would typically make a pitch to sell paintings, but if they were told that soliciting in government offices was prohibited, some replied that the art wasn't actually for sale but was promoting a future art show, the DEA report said.

Dozens of the more than 100 Israelis were stopped and questioned by DEA agents, and other federal government authorities. The individuals were vague about why they were in the U.S. or what their purpose was for being here. Dozens were arrested for visa violations and deported, according to the memorandum. Many in the groups had served in the military, which is compulsory for Israeli citizens, and group leaders had been in intelligence and electronic communications units. With such expertise, it strikes many as odd that the Israelis would be hawking inexpensive artwork. In the report, the DEA concluded that the agency was being spied on by the Israelis.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:34 AM

The art students released a book about their art event out of Austria and the book is extremely hard to come by. IN fact, it is limited release and most copies are sold, I had to search very hard to find a copy but I found one. Here is a link to one of the stores that used to sell it:

by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM
bump for later
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Oh wow. Thank you so much for sharing this. Seems we're finding out more and more all the time. That's crazy. This is going in the bookmarks. I'm curious to hear what people have to say about this so now I'm going to sit back for a while and bump as needed.

Mrs. Khan

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Interesting how so many Israeli's were sent back home.  If the US doesn't wake up to the manipulation created by certain organizations...

by Christy on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Well we paid enough for them to be able to.

by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:59 AM

boy on a swingi love my baaaaaaaaaaaaby Clayton! 11-29-08.

by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:28 AM

After what happened to the Goldstone Report, it is obvious that NOTHING israel does, even to us, matter to our spineless politicians. 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM

66 views and only 7 replies?   I know some one has something to say... 

by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Though I have not been here for a while, BUMP!!!

Am sending the attachment(s) to friends who DO care about this, too...  Thanks for being so brave to post (yet) more about how Israel is NOT on the side of the USA... HOW I wish more people (christian amers) would FIGURE THIS OUT, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

by Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM

bump for later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)