Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Name a person in this group.....*slight edit*

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM
  • 201 Replies

That you are the most intrigued, baffled, confused by. Someone who's words  you think about, when not on here. Not someone that you hate, but are genuinely confused by. I'm sure we all have at least one.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Quoting Gretchen2876:

That you are the most intrigued, baffled, confused by. Someone that you think about, when not on here. Not someone that you hate, but are genuinely confused by. I'm sure we all have at least one.

That sounds oddly obsessive.

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting Gretchen2876:

That you are the most intrigued, baffled, confused by. Someone that you think about, when not on here. Not someone that you hate, but are genuinely confused by. I'm sure we all have at least one.

That sounds oddly obsessive.

I didn't mean it to. For example, I am intrigued and baffled by Muslimah. I don't think about her constantly, by any means, but some of the debates that I have been in with her, have stayed with me after I have logged off of Cafemom. I can't figure out where she's coming from, a lot of the time, and that bugs me. Whether or not I agree with someone doesn't matter to me, but I am usually able to at least understand somewhat where they are coming from mentally. Does that make more sense? I have never messaged her in any way, or otherwise stalked her, but I do spend some time trying to understand her.

rotPferd
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I get what you're saying, not the actual person but what the person said that sticks with you, whether it be good or bad. For me it's mergath, altho I appreciate her bluntness, as I can be blunt myself, she comes off as a "know it all".

"You won, alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. That's what Ceasar did. He's not going around saying 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it'. The history of the world is not about making friends. You had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story."  Spike

mamadixon
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Della by a mile.

Biancas_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM

There was a girl in another group -peace- I think was her screen name...she always posted some good stuff...

Talee
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I am going to have to pick CafeGroupAdmin....I am seriously baffled by this woman! LOL

JK...

Serenity7
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I do not think about people on cafemom. I come on cafemom to post in group and talk to people. It is just something to do on line. 

Della529
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Norweiganwood.

behappilyever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM

i used to be baffled by a certain blonde but she isn't here anymore for some reason.... everyone else seems to make sense of their logic, even if i don't agree with it. except in one post recently where mostly everyone lost their minds and resorted to straight out name calling. that baffles and confuses me.

MissBearNMonkey
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Let me guess...you love the 60's?

I have CM friends who have, after nearly two years on this site, become RL friends. I think about them a lot and wish we could live closer to each other (one is in MS, another in Miami and the third is in SWEDEN). I think about how much I care about them and their families and how strange it is that we might never see each other irl. Then I get sad. :( We exchange Christmas cards every year.

Quoting Serenity7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)