Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

China invades the USA

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM
  • 64 Replies

What if China( or Russia, or whoever) decides that Obama is an evil dictator with WMD's that threaten them, invades, topples the Statue Of Liberty, takes over the govt. and calls it liberation? Wouldn't you be grateful? That foreign soldiers were patrolling your cul-de-sac, passing out candy to your kids? Because they 'liberated 'you from an evil Hitler-like dictator? Would you fight back? Isn't all fair in war? That's life, right? Ce'st la vie. A few 100,00 civilian casualties is no big deal if we get our Chinese liberation in return.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM

A whole lot of very comfortable Americans are going to go into a state of shock and not know what to do but will still sit on their behinds and do nothing.

Leighanne29
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM

eye rolling

freedomthinks
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM

uh huh 

Quoting Leighanne29:

eye rolling

sweetie00
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

This was meant as a comparison to our invading  Iraq.

Although, this(regarding China) is already happening-economically.

Talee
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

This was meant as a comparison to our invading  Iraq.

Although, this(regarding China) is already happening-economically.

Yes ma'am it surely is....check your labels ladies...it's pretty disgusting!

In response to the OP...I would not be happy a bit.

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I shudder to think how I would feel in that situation. Not a nice thought.

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Seriously, why react this way? What if it did happen, are we totally immune to something like this happening here? I pray that it never will, but I wouldn't dare say it never could.

Quoting Leighanne29:

eye rolling

MomIWant
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hahahahah - and what if monkey's flew out our butts too? 

Della529
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Oh, but Gretchen, don't you know.  That isn't possible. 

If the Chinese military decided it wanted to overthrow our country right now, how much state-side military do we have available for defense?  Would there be enough time to reinstate the draft?  I wonder how long it would take to get the troops out of the ME and back home for our DEFENSE.

Quoting Gretchen2876:

Seriously, why react this way? What if it did happen, are we totally immune to something like this happening here? I pray that it never will, but I wouldn't dare say it never could.

Quoting Leighanne29:

eye rolling

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM

...and it wouldn't have to be about who our leader is. It could be totally be about how much money we OWE them!

Quoting Della529:

Oh, but Gretchen, don't you know.  That isn't possible. 

If the Chinese military decided it wanted to overthrow our country right now, how much state-side military do we have available for defense?  Would there be enough time to reinstate the draft?  I wonder how long it would take to get the troops out of the ME and back home for our DEFENSE.

Quoting Gretchen2876:

Quoting Leighanne29:

eye rolling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)