Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you for real?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM
  • 161 Replies

I cant believe Obama and his far left nut job of a team is actually entertaining the idea of trying the terrorist who were responsible for 9/11 in NYC. 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raintree
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:35 PM

What's your proposal?

tericared
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I was just on the phone last night with a good friend who lives in NY and she hadnt heard any thing about people being upset about this...She lives and works downtown and was surprised that I was saying people were ticked off about these men being tried in NY.

And really it was during the Bush adminestration that the Suprem Court said these men must have their day in court...where should they have their trial? 

Babiezzz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:44 PM

That is where the one of the crimes was committed, only makes sense that it is there or in Virginia.  If we are worried about a fair trial for the accused terrorists, I don't think there is any state better than the other and they are going to have to concentrate on jury selection.

UncondtnlLove
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:48 PM

See I'm thinking that maybe I don't understand where the frustration is coming from b/c I didn't lose anyone (that I know of) thank God, in these attacks. Maybe, just maybe that's why I don't see the big issue with them being tried there. Maybe you can help me to understand why it's such a bad thing. Care to elaborate?

RheaF
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM

If you commited a crime in TX but are from GA, you would be tried in TX. Same thing here. They should be tried and get what is coming to them, and they should be tried in the state they commited the crime. I am not seeing the "wrong" here. 

Della529
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Raintree:

What's your proposal?

Ditto this.

emilysmom1966
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM

This left wing nut job- Obama supporter New Yorker says,don't talk what you don't know- lady! You were not there. If it was you home town and your friends - you would be singing a different tune!

Luc and Emily my reason for breathing!'   About 35 and over with small children:This group is for Mommies wanting to make new friends with other People are asking me about the race problem.... I know of no race problem. The great problem that confronts the American people to-day is a national problem -- whether this great nation of ours is great enough to live up to its own convictions, carry out its own declaration of independence, and execute the provisions of its own constitution. (1893)Fredrick Douglass

Aldea
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:39 PM

They should not close Gitmo.  Have the trial (military) there !  Keep them away from America !

I also have another idea, but really ought not say it here.

Quoting Raintree:

What's your proposal?

Aldea
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM

And this right wing nut job says, you do know what your talking about lady.  I hope and am glad if you were not there, neither was I, but did have friends and family in the Pentagon.  I wouldn't want it here in Virginia either.  Keep them the hell away from here !

Quoting emilysmom1966:

This left wing nut job- Obama supporter New Yorker says,don't talk what you don't know- lady! You were not there. If it was you home town and your friends - you would be singing a different tune!

aidans_mama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Yes, they're for real, and I fail to see the problem. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)