Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You "Greener" If You Embrace A Cosmetic Makeover? McDonald's Is Keeping Their Fingers Crossed.

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Human beings transform their look all the time, so why shouldn't cultural institutions like McDonalds follow suit?

When entertainment figures submit themselves to a nip and tuck (particularly in the midst of a darker PR period), somehow we can always find a spot of forgiveness in our hearts and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Can the same be said of European based-Mc Donald's locations? Instead of going under the knife, they are in the midst of transforming their look in a far less painful way...all for the sake of appearing ECO-FRIENDLY to the general populace.

Go ahead...read for yourself http://www.greenwala.com/community/groups/all/107-GREEN-NEWS-TIDBITS-CURRENT-EVENTS/topics/1090 and then please share your perspective below!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sweetie00
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:54 PM

...all for the sake of appearing ECO-FRIENDLY to the general populace. (i.e.- the ignorant)

THIS.

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

...all for the sake of appearing ECO-FRIENDLY to the general populace. (i.e.- the ignorant)

THIS.

clapping

tericared
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:11 PM

OH goodie...their sign is now green...that makes everything alright....oh please...and some are going to buy it...how sad. 

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics

Group Mod

charlie06
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Just because they make the sign green really you think that they are eco friendly, It's freakin McDonalds, I love a Big Mac once or twice a year but really! Are people going to believe they really are eco friendly. 

Gail_Ann77
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM

i love MCdonalds, i am there often for their Iced Moca, Grilled Club Chicken and there great Coke glass give away.....

at prices our family can afford.

i am glad McDonalds is doing something for the environment, way to go!!

we are a McFreek family...loven' it :)

GoodMomma24-7
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM

LOL Bless their hearts.  It's what's on the inside that counts.  wink mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)