Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one is your favorite?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:34 PM
  • 47 Replies

I am currently watching one of the Christmas Carol movies on Hallmark Channel and it made me wonder what other people's holiday favorite movie is?

I have two that I love one being A Christmas Carol (preferably the one with Patrick Stewart but really most any) and The Year Without a Santa Clause.

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I cant pick one...It's a Wonderful Life...Ruholph the Red Nose Reindeer... Polar Express.....Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town.....An American Christmas Carol...the one with Henry Winkler

Join us on

Group Mod

aidans_mama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Miracle on 34th St?  I think that is what it is called.  I also like that Frosty the Snowman program they show on TV every year.  Also that Rudolph program, where all the characters look like puppets or clay.  I also like Home Alone 2 (or whatever number it was), the one where he was lost in New York.  I know that one is probably not considered a holiday movie, but I likes it.  And the Scrooge one.

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I was really impressed with Polar Express that was such a good movie.

Quoting tericared:

I cant pick one...It's a Wonderful Life...Ruholph the Red Nose Reindeer... Polar Express.....Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town.....An American Christmas Carol...the one with Henry Winkler

Join us on

Group Mod

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I love Miracle on 34th St but I prefer the new one (I just like Mara Wilson).

Quoting aidans_mama:

Miracle on 34th St?  I think that is what it is called.  I also like that Frosty the Snowman program they show on TV every year.  Also that Rudolph program, where all the characters look like puppets or clay.  I also like Home Alone 2 (or whatever number it was), the one where he was lost in New York.  I know that one is probably not considered a holiday movie, but I likes it.  And the Scrooge one.

Join us on

Group Mod

LovinMy2Girlz
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I thought so too.. =)

As for favorites.. i'm not good with having favorites of anything let alone a movie.. I like them all haha!! =o)

Quoting stormcris:

Quoting tericared:

tericared
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Quoting stormcris:

Quoting tericared:

We watch that one all year long......

Join us on

Group Mod

tscritch
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:52 PM

I have two, Elf and A Christmas Story. :-) 

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Well that's ok they are so darn hard to pick just one anyway.

Quoting LovinMy2Girlz:

I thought so too.. =)

As for favorites.. i'm not good with having favorites of anything let alone a movie.. I like them all haha!! =o)

Quoting stormcris:

Quoting tericared:

Join us on

Group Mod

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Do you watch the 24 hour marathon on Christmas Eve of A Christmas Story?

Quoting tscritch:

I have two, Elf and A Christmas Story. :-) 

Join us on

Group Mod

Della529
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:02 PM

One of my favorite Christmas movies is "Scrooged".  I also like the first two of the "Home Alone" series, the "Polar Express" and the Tim Allen "Santa Clause" and its sequels.  Oh, and there was a movie starring Dolly Parton where she fled to her cabin in the mountains and found a bunch of runaways, but I can't for the life of me recall its name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)