• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman accused of Drunken Ride in Christmas Parade

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. – A woman has posted $500 bond on a charge of public intoxication after police said she passed out on a horse she rode in the Shelbyville Christmas parade. According to the Shelbyville Times-Gazette, a 46-year-old woman was found slumped over on her horse outside a motel.

Police said they had been notified of a possibly intoxicated rider in a red coat on a white horse in the parade Saturday night.

Officers said they had to catch her twice to keep her from falling.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_odd_drunken_parade_rider

drinking beerYEE HAW

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
misskrazy
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM

omg that's freaking crazy wth, she a grown woman wat in the world was she thinking. well i guess the positive view is that at least she was on a horse and not a vehicle that would of been a catastrophe. good thing i was there i would of let her fall, be like "whoops! you fell."

eaglemama2
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM

rolling on floorI am sitting here trying to picture it, LOL - some people are truly amazing.... 

rotPferd
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM

All I can say is, what a well trained horse!

"You won, alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. That's what Ceasar did. He's not going around saying 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it'. The history of the world is not about making friends. You had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story."  Spike

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)