Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Chanukkah

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM
  • 32 Replies

To all the Jewish moms on Cafemom,

Happy Chanukkah!

dreidelhappy hanukkah

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Go to fullsize image             Go to fullsize image 

Go to fullsize image        Go to fullsize image

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics

Group Mod

Talee
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I'm not Jewish but I would like to send the sentiment back with some hugs hugs 

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM

We aren't Jewish, but my son was born at Menorah Medical Center.  Yeah, that was random.  Happy Hanukkah.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:30 AM

It's the season of many faiths. I wish them all a joyous "whatever they are celebrating". I'm not Jewish either.

December is not just for Christians... :o)

norwegianwood
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Ditto to the OP

P 

tinybubblez
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:18 AM

back at ya.

happy hanukkah

AdkArmyMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

It's the season of many faiths. I wish them all a joyous "whatever they are celebrating". I'm not Jewish either.

...And THIS post did not suggest that it was.  It only took three responses before someone had to make a snarky remark.  Go figure. 

To the OP, Happy Chanukkah to your and to your family.   Have a joyous celebration.

Della529
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Quoting AdkArmyMom:

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

...And THIS post did not suggest that it was.  It only took three responses before someone had to make a snarky remark.  Go figure. 

To the OP, Happy Chanukkah to your and to your family.   Have a joyous celebration.

Uhm, she is the OP :)

Peace and blessings to all.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Quoting AdkArmyMom:

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Uhhh, I AM the OP you DOPE and I had no snarkiness about that statement when I wrote it so go fly a kite. (*edited). 

It was a sincere statement, explaining WHY I felt the need to wish my Jewish friends a Happy Chanukkah. December is a not a month just for Christians (I am Christian, yet I can find enough in my heart to wish Jewish moms a wondrous and Joyous Chanukkah).  I am joyous for ALL faiths (and non faiths) celebrating their holiday this month.

Thanks for wishing me and my family a Happy Chanukkah. You sure are on point. Same to yours.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Quoting Della529:

Quoting AdkArmyMom:

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Uhm, she is the OP :)

Peace and blessings to all.

Thank you Della.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)