Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I know some are very private and I mean no disrespect.  

It can be nice to see who you are talking to.  Feel free to share your kids and hubby too if you want. I am :)

Heres our household as it stands, I have 2 other children.  They are 25 and 26:

Me

Hubby:

Brian and abby

Jo jo

My oldest dd and mother of the 2 blondes

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
survivorinohio
by René on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Quoting tericared:

Every one is beautiful....Della,,,sweet niblets you are absolutly beautiful...and survivornohio...I love your hair....Everyone tries to talk my into dying mine,,, I have coal black with white high lights...and  I love it...Aidansmom {sp} you can just go ahead and send JoJo to Florida....He is so cute....Talee I love that photo of you.....JoshiRachelsMom  great photo, you are very pretty.....

Thank you, I actually did dye it:(  I was sad immediately but I did it in October and used nice and easy and it is fading fast, It will be a long while before I do it again, maybe never.  I miss the white! I earned it!!!  (That pic was taken in Aug I think, maybe September).

I agree with you too, on all you said.    

And JoshiRachelsMom,wow, you are not what I pictured at all. Very sharp!

All you ladies are!!!!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

JenE4
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Trip to Disney World (July) and my cousin's wedding (September). Yes, my 13-year-old daughter is three inches taller than me, lol.

Jen
Mom to Emma, 13; Wyatt, 10; and baby Sofia...babies

Group Owner
Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice

Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

mistynights234
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:14 PM

LOL I enjoyed this thread so much :).  Oh my gosh lots of suprises.  Beautiful women and families one and all!  Della, you my dear was the BIGGEST suprise.  I thought of you as much older!  Your beautiful my dear and I believe Im older then you are lol!

I pledge allegiance to the Earth and to the flora, fauna and human life that it supports, one planet, indivisible, with safe air, water and soil, economic justice, equal rights, and peace for all.

Della529
by Matlock on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Quoting norwegianwood:

Quoting Della529:

Whoa! Not at ALL what I envisioned, Della! My dh said, and I quote, "Why doesn't Della ever come over?" LMAO

P

LOL, just what did you envision, P?  Honestly, I'm embarassed.

All of you are fantasmically beautiful ladies.  I love "talking" with every one of you.

Mandipants
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Here's me. My DH is very opposed to pics on the internet so I won't post him and my steppdaughter.

Della529
by Matlock on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Mandipants:

Here's me. My DH is very opposed to pics on the internet so I won't post him and my steppdaughter.

You are one beautiful woman.  My daughter, Faith, saw this photo and thought you were a model for a bridal photo.

tericared
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I was busy checking out everyone else I forgot to show you me and my monsters.

Zoe [8] and Tana [20] being goofy.

Tana holding my Goddaughter J'Nyra

Zoe in our back yard....

and me... 

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics

Group Mod

sageinca
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:28 PM

sageinca
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM

This is nice, real nice! You all have really beautiful families! :)

Della529
by Matlock on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Quoting tericared:

I was busy checking out everyone else I forgot to show you me and my monsters.

Zoe [8] and Tana [20] being goofy.

Tana holding my Goddaughter J'Nyra

Zoe in our back yard....

and me... 

Girl, you are beautiful and so are your children.  I adore your outfit (so does my youngest daughter).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN