Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone:)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

My name is Robin. I have three kids,Shannon died at 22 four years ago my son Tyler,16 and Shannon shared the same birthday 11 years apart. My middle child,Katrina is 23 now.

I'm a newbie in this group, but I've been on CM since the beginning. I'll probably troll a little to get a feel for the group. Knowing me I'll be adding my two cents in. ttys,Robin

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gsmom9
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM

welcome robin

Malapertinent
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Nice to meet ya!

survivorinohio
by René on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Welcome Robin:)  I'm René, nice to meet you.  My kids are all adults too, my baby is 25 now.

I hope you enjoy the group!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

sappharie
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:30 AM

how are youwelcome

tericared
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Welcome to the group..... 

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics

Group Mod

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Welcome to the group!

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)