Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a wonderful Saturday morning for...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM
  • 15 Replies

...me....its a lazy morning...its pouring down rain here in Phoenix...I can never get enough of rain here!!! WOOOOT!

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rotPferd
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Naw, mine's better lol. It's sunny, supposed to get up to 60 and there was a big white cake and a new toy (camcoder) and a yankee candle on the table for me!

"Oh come on! Am I talking to myself here? I say they're vegetarian. You say GRR. I say can we talk about this? You say GRR. I don't call that communication." GRRR! "See, that's your answer to everything." --- Sid

Talee
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Quoting rotPferd:

Naw, mine's better lol. It's sunny, supposed to get up to 60 and there was a big white cake and a new toy (camcoder) and a yankee candle on the table for me!

ohhh is it your bday???????????

I LOVE CANDLES TOO!

Join us on

Group Mod

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I took the 4 dogs for a 2 hour hike in the woods. It was a wonderful 40 degrees here in MA....sort of a heat wave. haha. Ice on the trails still. My Weimeraner is so fast, that all his attempts to stop, would still send him sliding another 20'. haha He is the "luge dog". 

rotPferd
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Talee:

Quoting rotPferd:

I LOVE CANDLES TOO!

Thursday the 25th. Turning 35...again LOL!

"Oh come on! Am I talking to myself here? I say they're vegetarian. You say GRR. I say can we talk about this? You say GRR. I don't call that communication." GRRR! "See, that's your answer to everything." --- Sid

firefly63701
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM

it's beautiful here in southeast mo.  High forties tho it feels warmer.  I kicked the kids outside to play.

Talee
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Quoting rotPferd:

Quoting Talee:

Quoting rotPferd:

I LOVE CANDLES TOO!

Thursday the 25th. Turning 35...again LOL!

Happy Birthday Chickita!!!!!!!!!!

Join us on

Group Mod

Talee
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Quoting EireLass:

I took the 4 dogs for a 2 hour hike in the woods. It was a wonderful 40 degrees here in MA....sort of a heat wave. haha. Ice on the trails still. My Weimeraner is so fast, that all his attempts to stop, would still send him sliding another 20'. haha He is the "luge dog". 

LOL Luge Dog....hahahahahahah that has to be quite funny....

I miss hiking in more lush places...out here its like this...

"Saguaro cactus, sage brush, rocks...rusty shot at can....barrel cactus...lizard (OMG)....some kinda bird..."

No shade...kinda boring plants (for me anyway)...but great sky views here...beautiful sunsets.

Join us on

Group Mod

bxbsmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM

It's supposed to get up to 64 degrees today.  The family and I are heading to the lake to fish!

Talee
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Quoting bxbsmommy:

It's supposed to get up to 64 degrees today.  The family and I are heading to the lake to fish!

THAT sounds like fun!!!!!!

and 64 degrees sounds perfect to me....people out here in AZ cant handle anything below 75....blahhhhhhhhhh

Join us on

Group Mod

rotPferd
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Thanx! Now I'm off here. Going to walk my own dog too and help DH tune up the truck, maybe start some weed pulling in my flowerbeds. I'm so ready to start planting! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)