Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Current Events & Hot Topics - Group Signatures!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a Current Events & Hot Topics group signature to your posts. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the 'My Account Settings' option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the new signatures that CafeMom made for us:

Let us know if you have any questions!  We are happy to help!

Thank you for being a member of the Current Events & Hot Topics Group!

coffee 

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidans_mama
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Cool.

katy_kay
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Thanks!

tericared
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Thank You so very much.......

survivorinohio
by René on Feb. 25, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Thank you!

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong, because sometime in life you will have been one or all of these. George Washington Carver

Joqui
by Joqui on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Thank you!!

pattykay65
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 2:48 AM

GREAT IDEA!  WHY ARE YOUNGER MEN FALLING FOR OLDER WOMEN

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jan. 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jackrabbitmomma
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 3:16 AM

this:

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

Thanks!

“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?" - Eddie Izzard

"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space" - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons. - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

AuntieMonica
by Member on Jun. 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM

My Army Ranger brother recently deployed for his 3rd tour of duty overseas & still waits for justice for his murdered 2 yr old twin daughter.  July will be 3 years & there are still no arrests when there were 3 adults living in the 720 sqft house when Juliette was beaten to death 7/11/08.   FOX 42 NEWS out of Omaha Nebraska news story May 2011.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOhA-s_c5c  This news story really says it all.................I keep waiting for the phone call that never comes.  IT NEVER COMES!   The DA who was the Assistant Attorney General for the State of Nebraska & in control of this case for well over 2 years in his own words who really does not care.  Now he has applied for a Judgeship.  He is more concerned with moving up to a better position than solving this case.  I cannot imagine this man as a judge.  What is our family to do?  Go to Justice for Juliette on facebook, share Juliette's story with your family & friends & contact the national news media.  That is all I am asking.  I need your help & all I have left is to reach out to the public for help.  Moms I need your help.   <3 Juliette's Auntie Monica

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

So sorry to learn of your tragedy but you probably should create a post rather than posting that here.

I wouldn't be surprised if both these replies were deleted and yours brought back as a separate post.  More people will be able to discuss your story at length, then.

Quoting AuntieMonica:

My Army Ranger brother recently deployed for his 3rd tour of duty overseas & still waits for justice for his murdered 2 yr old twin daughter.  July will be 3 years & there are still no arrests when there were 3 adults living in the 720 sqft house when Juliette was beaten to death 7/11/08.   FOX 42 NEWS out of Omaha Nebraska news story May 2011.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOhA-s_c5c  This news story really says it all.................I keep waiting for the phone call that never comes.  IT NEVER COMES!   The DA who was the Assistant Attorney General for the State of Nebraska & in control of this case for well over 2 years in his own words who really does not care.  Now he has applied for a Judgeship.  He is more concerned with moving up to a better position than solving this case.  I cannot imagine this man as a judge.  What is our family to do?  Go to Justice for Juliette on facebook, share Juliette's story with your family & friends & contact the national news media.  That is all I am asking.  I need your help & all I have left is to reach out to the public for help.  Moms I need your help.   <3 Juliette's Auntie Monica

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN