Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

LOL Hairy guy with gun...some info...

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM
  • 1 Replies

http://ospois.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/all-u-want-to-know-about-the-fat-hairy-gun-loving-guitar-hero/

What?

Just another WordPress.com weblog

herobased off this single pic someone could probably write a whole dissertation on the demise of American culture vis-a-vis gun hoarding paranoia.

but i'm being extreme.

anyway, immediately after seeing this pic i saved it as my desktop background and then went on a hunt for more photos and any info i could find on him.

i found: iherdsomething2 and iherdsomething3

then i started thinking this guy was a psychopath who could potentially be the next Tim McVey or Cho.

So naturally started digging deeper until I found this. it's a gun lovers forum where these pics originated. it's the kind of forum where people tell their favorite carbon AR-40 assault rifle jokes and warn about the coming resurrection.

but it turns out his pics were all taken as a joke by his wife sleepingwife(some guys on the site didn't believe a guy that's part neanderthal could have wife, so he took this pic to prove it).

but in the thread anonymous fans hailed him as the next internet phenom and he reveled in the attention. then in a series of posts he nonchalantly laments about his failing family life and how his wife cheated on him with his best friend, in the same house, while he was sleeping. he then goes on about how he doesn't want to break up the kids and how he's trying to work out things with his wife.

and what says reconciliation better than shooting guns with your family.

so long story short, he's not such a freak. yeah he's got an unhealthy gun obsession and looks awful in a speedo but at least he's got a sense of humor and some family values. who knows if he's a paranoid racist or religious nut, i think what this taught me was that the shorthand of internet imagery does very little more than entertain. i was so ready to say "those people" when i first saw his pic but then i realized that i got more in common with this guy than i'd ever like to admit.

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Joqui
by Joqui on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM

baaaaaaaahahahahhaarolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)