Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did Hannity Call His Audience "Tim McVeigh Wannabes"?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

Oh, yes. Indeed he did. Sean Hannity praises his slobbering, Tea-bagging peanut gallery at the Reagan Library yesterday as heroes aspiring to become heirs to the legacy of America's most notorious domestic terrorist.

I haven't the words to described the level of contempt I have for this helmet-haired, punk-ass bitch and his ignorant, paranoid, goat-f***ing fan club.

On edit: InSannity's jaw-dropping remark in praise of a mass-murderer begins at around 7:42.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jenniamigo
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM

makes me sick to hear that sort of thing. AND to top it off a large portion of his teabagger audience live in Oklahoma. You would think that the people here would be appallled and offended but on the contrary he gets cheers???? I just don't get it.

Everyone that lived here when the murrah building was bombed can tell you exactly where they were and still conjure the emotions like it was just yesterday.  

jenniamigo - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM

And the audience claps...

Yeah ! woohoo!!! clapping

banging head into wall

DangerDarling
by Fabulous on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Yep, I remember exactly where I was when the Murrah Building was bombed. We thought it was thunder until the news reports started coming in. What a terrible thing to say!

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I had to stop at 6"51....Hasnt any one told the Republican Party that Ronald Reagen is not longer in the White House?

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Quoting DangerDarling:

Yep, I remember exactly where I was when the Murrah Building was bombed. We thought it was thunder until the news reports started coming in. What a terrible thing to say!

Yes it was a terrible thing to say.....

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:55 PM

he says it at 7:42!

Don't watch the entire thing! You trying to make your eyes bleed??!!!

Just forward the vid...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM

I finished after my Ronald reply....

Friday
by HRH of MJ on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:09 PM

From what I know of Hannity it doesn't surprise me. He is an entertainer out for ratings, nothing more. My memory sucks but either Jon Stewart, or one of his guests, commented once about a backstage discussion they had with Hannity. Basically Hannity said it's all an act and bitched about how difficult it can be to stay in character on the air. 

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)