Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unacceptable, people call for Presidents Assassination

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM
  • 49 Replies

Please continue your conversation here...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Ok so we shouldn't pull out of the illegal war? Sorry I'm confused.

Love MyBoy (Bri) why did you vote for Obama?

BleedinHeartMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

haha i just added one also..ill go delete it  lol 

tpickle
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM

bump

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Thanks. Unless a post get out of hand there is no reason for deleting it. Just cause one doesn't like the responses is not a reason to delete it. 

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM

We're back to that obsessive nonsense of accusing me of being somebody else?  Sorry, I'm not up for that crap again.  You have a nice day.

Quoting SxyMartini:

Ok so we shouldn't pull out of the illegal war? Sorry I'm confused.

Love MyBoy (Bri) why did you vote for Obama?

Joqui
by Joqui on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:33 PM

In response to LuvMyBoyK

I cannot dwell on what the left or right feels themselves superior to. I can only dwell on my own actions and my own responses. I can condemn the left and right for using childish and violent tactics to get their point across. My question is, why bring these video clips and photos up now...  My issue with the post was not necessarily that I don't 'accept' that the left is not 'capable' of doing the same wacky things that some of the individuals on the right do, but that it has no substantial point.

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I'm confussed too.....Why should we pull out?

Mandipants

Quoting Joqui:

In response to LuvMyBoyK

I cannot dwell on what the left or right feels themselves superior to. I can only dwell on my own actions and my own responses. I can condemn the left and right for using childish and violent tactics to get their point across. My question is, why bring these video clips and photos up now...  My issue with the post was not necessarily that I don't 'accept' that the left is not 'capable' of doing the same wacky things that some of the individuals on the right do, but that it has no substantial point.

And is not a justification for the violence, vitriole and downright crappy behavior displayed by those tea partiers.

SxyMartini

Maybe nonsense. Why don't you just say that it's not you. Why get all defensive ?? Makes us think it is you and you are lying to everyone. 

Just saying....

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM

As I am not the OP I can (and was) only guess at the intent.  And I have already explained that there have been multiple claims on this very board that the left would never stoop to going so far as the right in calling the President "Hitler" and calling for his demise.  At some point, the only thing left to do after arguments and "yes, they have already done so" are met with scoffing, ignoring and outright denials, is to post the proof that yes, indeed, the left has stooped as low.  It's not about saying that it's okay because the left did it to, it's about saying yes, the left has done it too, and it was just as wrong then no matter that many want to deny it now. 

Quoting Joqui:

In response to LuvMyBoyK

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)