• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decorated Army Physician refuses all Military orders because Obama refuses to show BC

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 227 Replies

Court Martial Likely, Legal Defense Fund Established

APFPhotos1

Washington, D.C., March 30, 2010. “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team. Details are available on the foundation’s website,www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

Article II, sec. 1 of the U. S. Constitution explicitly provides that only “natural born” citizens can serve as president and commander-in-chief. Mr. Obama’s continuing refusal to release his original 1961 birth certificate has brought Lt. Col. Lakin to the point where he feels his orders are unlawful, and thus MUST be disobeyed.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions. Given the Obama Administration’s “transparency” initiative, many U.S. citizens are also demanding release of the original birth certificate.

apfphotos3

Lakin serves as Chief of Primary Care and Flight Surgeon for the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic and is lead Flight Surgeon charged with caring for Army Chief of Staff General Casey’s pilots and air crew. His numerous awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon’s Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Star Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

http://www.safeguardourconstitution.com/press-release.html

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Friday
by HRH of MJ on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:48 PM

eye rolling

Ugh, the Birthers, truthers and Elvis sighters need to go busy themselves making tin foil hats and leave reality to those who can handle it.

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Good for him. He is standing up for what he thinks is right. I wish him luck - I'll be sending him a check.

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:51 PM

He should be court martialed..

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM

sending him money for not doing his job??? LOL I thought you people didn't like paying for other people...especially the "do nothings."

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Good for him. He is standing up for what he thinks is right. I wish him luck - I'll be sending him a check.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Quoting SxyMartini:

sending him money for not doing his job??? LOL I thought you people didn't like paying for other people...especially the "do nothings."

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

I don't think that he will be successful unfortunately, the government machine is simply too big. But, I respect that he's fighting for what he believes in and is willing to sacrifice everything for what he believes is the right thing to do. He is a man who stands on his principles - a rare thing these days. Being a highly decorated military man doesn't make him a DO NOTHING according to your standards.

BTW - who are "you people"?

hsteele
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM

I thought Obama did show his birth certificate? Regardless this man did not sign a contract that said I will obey my commander in chief, unless he refuses to show me his birth certificate. That mean signed up to do his job and that means following the orders of his superiors, whether or not he agrees with them politically.

BleedinHeartMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

It's amazing how people talk about how great this country is and blah blah blah..that they don't even think the proper people saw all the paperwork that needed to be President..

I guess it is a good thing in America anyone can be President Just take a look at the *right* Presidents

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

By not following orders he is a "do nothing". He is not doing his job and standing by the oath that he took. 

You people..aka the "right" ish. 

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Quoting SxyMartini:

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

I don't think that he will be successful unfortunately, the government machine is simply too big. But, I respect that he's fighting for what he believes in and is willing to sacrifice everything for what he believes is the right thing to do. He is a man who stands on his principles - a rare thing these days. Being a highly decorated military man doesn't make him a DO NOTHING according to your standards.

BTW - who are "you people"?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Army_Wife41
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Regardless of if you believe there is anything to hide with President Obama's birth certificate or not...this man hasa point. He has to take an oath to serve under this man....give his life even....he deserves proof.

So does every other soldier who calls him their Commander in Chief.

Good for him, I hope that he gets to have his peace of mind.

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM

can he just leave his post? Why not do that? Just get rid of the guy. He doesn't want to serve then so be it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)