Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iz I Preeeeettyzzzz...Kitty Wigs... no I'm not April Fooling you...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

Lord Jesus I thought I had seen it all...

Kitty Wigs® is a product of the feverish imagination of Julie Jackson & her siamese partner in crime, Boone. Sometimes the pressure of Julie's day job (Subversive Cross Stitch), combined with Boone's constant state of leisure results in loud music, wigs and dancing. This has brought such great stress relief (particularly during the holidays), that we decided to share our passion for wigs with the world.

Then we met our match in Jill Johnson, official Kitty Wigs photographer, who is just crazy and stealth enough to catch cats in the act of daydreaming about their bewigged lives. Jill is an insane talent who recently embarked on what promises to be a stellar freelance career after years of working for the man (the newspaper man, that is.) Check out her portfolio!

Now that we've produced a book together, we've got our eye on all kinds of Kitty Wigs possibilities, so stay tuned!

http://kittywigs.com/wigs.html

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Those are great photos...

SxyMartini
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM

well that god that's kitty as in cat! I read it wrong at first and was like...who needs a wig for their kitty????!!!!

Talee
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Quoting SxyMartini:

well that god that's kitty as in cat! I read it wrong at first and was like...who needs a wig for their kitty????!!!!

LOL i was wondering the same thing...

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

Joqui
by Joqui on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:08 PM

ohhh nooo... you know when I post those kinds of post I use the word Va-jay-jay... lol

hsteele
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

What cat would not destroy those if they were anywhere near there heads. lol

Joqui
by Joqui on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

They do look pissed don't they? I was like geesh i wonder how long the 'photoshoot' lasted before they hissed and walked off

Quoting hsteele:

What cat would not destroy those if they were anywhere near there heads. lol

EbonySnow
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

doing that to my cats might just get ya killed. lol. or at the very least they'd eat the wigs lol

cute pics though

tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Did any one go and see her work?  I really like it,

Check out her portfolio!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)