• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quarelling Lovers Make Up Over Missiles

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

The United States and Israel may be fighting, but fear not. These BAF (Best Allies Forever) have the equivalent of a bunch of roses to reconcile over, a sweetheart deal to buy fighter jets. The US supplies the cash, and Israel buys the weapons. It’s like a gift certificate! For your own store. That sells guns to a domestic (and foreign) violence offender, Israel, who America refuses to cut off no matter how badly they behave! Anyways, it’s good to know no arguments over settlements or peace negotiations come between American and Israeli arms dealers.

“As Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Washington this week absorbing the full wrath of the Obama administration, the Pentagon and Israel’s defense establishment were in the process of sealing a large arms deal.

The aircrafts were manufactured specifically for Israeli needs, and include a large number of systems produced by Israel’s defense industry.

The deal will be covered by American foreign assistance funds.”

What the United States provides Israel a year officially for its “special needs,” which allow’s Israel to shield its citizens from the full cost of their military adventure. $3+ BILLION

Not having to suffer any consequencesl? PRICELESS.

I only wish this was an April Fool's joke.

http://theonlydemocracy.org/2010/03/quarreling-lovers-make-up-over-missiles/

This is a jewish source....btw.

JESSE BACON (Philadelphia) is a stay at home father. He has a Masters in teaching from Roosevelt University in Chicago. He is an observant progressive Jew, and is trying to be a good ally for Palestinians and all dispossessed peoples, while staying true to the best traditions in Judaism. He visited Israel and Palestine in 1996, 2001, and 2002. He served for three years on the local steering committee of Jewish Voice for Peace-Chicago, and one year on the board of Pursue the Peace Chicago.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tericared
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:39 PM

The aircrafts were manufactured specifically for Israeli needs, and include a large number of systems produced by Israel’s defense industry.

wonderful just wonderful...............not

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I still don't understand the whole.... "Here, take this $3 billions dollars of AMERICAN tax dollars, and then go spend it on AMERICAN weapons." 

WTH is that? 

Why not just give the frickin $3 billion to the American weapons manufacturers and save some time and headache?

tericared
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Gypsyuma:

I still don't understand the whole.... "Here, take this $3 billions dollars of AMERICAN tax dollars, and then go spend it on AMERICAN weapons." 

WTH is that? 

Why not just give the frickin $3 billion to the American weapons manufacturers and save some time and headache?

Because that is what our government is told to do....sucks

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J.

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Love your quote Tericared...... so true.  Painful, but true.

tericared
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Gypsyuma:

Love your quote Tericared...... so true.  Painful, but true.

Very true,,,,

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)