Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After "pleading guilty" to Jon Stewart's criticism of him, Bernie Goldberg attacks Stewart

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

After "pleading guilty" to Jon Stewart's criticism of him, Bernie Goldberg attacks Stewart

April 19, 2010 9:14 pm ET

From the April 19 edition of Fox News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor:

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201004190061

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mandipants
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Not all liberals think that but liberal elites think that.

ALWAYS throwing around the word White Trash (always isn't an overgeneralization?) which means (in his view of how liberals think) "Poor Southerners who didn't go to Harvard" OMG Bernie you're hilarious and I don't think you know it!

Hey Jon Stewart--Bernie Goldberg skooled your ass on how to be a social commentator. Watch out he may even be funny by default. LOL.

That's awesome Bernie Goldberg. Way to make an apology and act of contrition seem as insincere as possible.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I don't think Bernie needed any sort of mia culpa after being told to go eff himself.  Bernie is a stand-up guy, Stewart is a turkey. 

Mandipants
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I don't think Bernie needed any sort of mia culpa after being told to go eff himself.  Bernie is a stand-up guy, Stewart is a turkey. 

Yeah. After that I sure wouldn't say that Bernie is a stand up guy. He kind of sounded whiny and petulant. But hey maybe that's because he isn't in the same league as Stewart when it comes to social commentary and wit.

Joqui
by Joqui on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:45 AM

ohhh so only some liberals.. the liberal elites and out of those only some...

waaaaaahhhh you didn't call out so and so... you called me out because I called out liberals for generalizing first.. waaaaahhhh

I am tired of all the crying... really.. Go EFF yourself

turtletastik
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:46 AM

AHh, I'm watching him now...I heart him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)