Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Video : The Folly of attacking Iran : Lessons from history

Posted by on May. 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

Thoughts?

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong, because sometime in life you will have been one or all of these. George Washington Carver

by on May. 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Oh Geesh ... I have so many thoughts, but all that are best phrased as questions, because while it is clear to me, it seems a far off concept to too many.

Why do we as a people and as elected officials, NOT learn from history?

Why do we as a people and as a government, think that problems are best solved MILITARILY?

Why does our government think it has a right to overthrow governments to replace with puppets sympathetic to America?

Why do we not treat other countries as we would want to be treated, and then act all suprised when they don't like us?

Why do we as a people not feel sympathetic to the plight of the Iranian people, since we have such a role in how they reached this plight?

Why do we not see that other countries exist in the global world peacefully, and still have everything they need without having to bully their way to get it?

And lastly, why did you OP not contribute to my post on Iran? teeheehee

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM

So it would seem even mentioning the "I" word is a no-no?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured