Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If you could put anyone YOU wanted in the Oval Office , who would it be?

And why?  And I mean anyone, you, a friend, a cm member, anyone.

I  like Ron Paul mostly , I like the fair tax and many other points he had made.

Would you support a failed candidate from the past?  A successful past leader?  An Unknown?

I also really liked Kerry...  I cried when he lost to GW.  But maybe the tears were because GW won not because Kerry lost...

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong, because sometime in life you will have been one or all of these. George Washington Carver

by on May. 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Replies (51-56):
nessy1980
by on May. 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I love ron Paul, I wish he would get elected for office but hes honest to be a president.

LuvNMyBbs
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2010 at 2:42 AM

Quoting Mandipants:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Well he has been a busy man over the years.  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=willie+nelson+and+911&aq=f

I have not listened to these versions however, just recently he was being interviewed again and he was basically saying that 911 was bs and full of conspiracies.

He's questioning the official story that was given to Americans. I think a lot of us questioned it when we invaded Iraq.

I'm pretty sure he's off his rocker when he says that planes didn't hit the towers.

He didn't say the towers weren't hit by planes.  He said he doesn't think that is the reason the towers went down.  There are a lot of people that agree with him and there are still remaining questions about what really happened that are legitimate.  There is a lot of information about it so I am gonna start another thread.  I don't know that I would want to see him as president but I like what I know about him as a person and as a musician.

Military Mamas...review your base and see what others have said at http://www.baseofpreference.com/

papillion
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, or Mike Gravel.

Malapertinent
by on May. 14, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Ronald Reagan, over and over and over.

Mandipants
by on May. 14, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Quoting LuvNMyBbs:

Quoting Mandipants:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Well he has been a busy man over the years.  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=willie+nelson+and+911&aq=f

I have not listened to these versions however, just recently he was being interviewed again and he was basically saying that 911 was bs and full of conspiracies.

He's questioning the official story that was given to Americans. I think a lot of us questioned it when we invaded Iraq.

I'm pretty sure he's off his rocker when he says that planes didn't hit the towers.

He didn't say the towers weren't hit by planes.  He said he doesn't think that is the reason the towers went down.  There are a lot of people that agree with him and there are still remaining questions about what really happened that are legitimate.  There is a lot of information about it so I am gonna start another thread.  I don't know that I would want to see him as president but I like what I know about him as a person and as a musician.

I'd vote for him.

Thomigirl
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2010 at 4:03 PM

No one.  I could not in good faith recommend ANYONE for that office. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN