Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

DEA Most Wanted from Arizona

Posted by on May. 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM
  • 32 Replies
by on May. 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on May. 14, 2010 at 11:36 PM

I clicked several of those....we need to legalize marijuana.

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Happy, you always make me chuckle!!!  Some of those individuals on the lists are ruthless killers.  They would "skin" their girlfriends if they "talked too much."

Happytime
by on May. 14, 2010 at 11:42 PM

hehe, well when you are right, you are right... atleast that is how I see it...

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Happy, you always make me chuckle!!!  Some of those individuals on the lists are ruthless killers.  They would "skin" their girlfriends if they "talked too much."

I tried to Post Los angeles district but there are too many and I didnt want to split it up... the point I was making with this is that if the Violence isnt spilling over he border then WTF is all this?

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2010 at 11:50 PM

And here's some more facts....many of those were illegals living in the U.S. Some had false IDs but the Feds couldn't do a whole lot because of the "political pressure...."  Therefore, they set up shop on the border and helped bring a shit load of dope across the border and shipped it all across the U.S.  Once they got indicted they fled back home to the mother ship.....Some of you will also notice that one of these guys in the pic is in Forbes magazine as being one of the "richest" men in the world.   

Quoting Happytime:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

I tried to Post Los angeles district but there are too many and I didnt want to split it up... the point I was making with this is that if the Violence isnt spilling over he border then WTF is all this?

Happytime
by on May. 14, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Yeah well to throw a log on the Fire, many times if a person who is not here legaly is arrested, lets say for running over a sheriffs deputy, failure to stop at the scene of an accident involving bodily injury, he will not be listed as an ICE hold as that person will not be deported untill he goes through the system.

Many times you will see a listing in a news paper that says so and so and his mother were arrested in three hours difference, mother was first, " No Name as I dont want to be " Ethnic" and last known address in say Colorado Springs. well the news paper will not list them as Illegal because there is no ICE hold on the Blotter. Even if mother and son were both caught with a total of 27 Lbs of Meth.

just saying, its an interesting tid bit of info

Quoting pvtjokerus:

And here's some more facts....many of those were illegals living in the U.S. Some had false IDs but the Feds couldn't do a whole lot because of the "political pressure...."  Therefore, they set up shop on the border and helped bring a shit load of dope across the border and shipped it all across the U.S.  Once they got indicted they fled back home to the mother ship.....Some of you will also notice that one of these guys in the pic is in Forbes magazine as being one of the "richest" men in the world.   

Quoting Happytime:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 15, 2010 at 12:00 AM

OMG, if we got rid of all the illegals, there would be no more crime and everything would be sunshine and daisies!

pvtjokerus
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Just when I think that you are taking two steps forward....you end up taking three steps back! ;  )

Quoting LauraKW:

OMG, if we got rid of all the illegals, there would be no more crime and everything would be sunshine and daisies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)