Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious thought and question?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
  • 19 Replies

I received the movie The stoning if Soraya M today and it dawned on me how many have had a fit about how the terrorist were treated yet we turn our backs on those are treated under Sharia Law.We are so busy worrying about how terrorist who commit horrid crimes against innocent people are treated but we turn our heads on how mostly women are treated for everyday crimes and how they live in constant fear.Something here seems really jacked up.They need someones help they need protection.Oh that's right it is a religious right or is it?We don't allow it in America why cause it is horrific.Here are some sources on Sharia Law the Wikipedia one needs some sources and updating but the others are fine . I just don't see how anyone can find stoning a human or any other of there methods anywhere near human and letting them still practice such archaic punishments is torture.Before someone gets there feathers ruffled THIS IS NOT A BASHING POST

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Nations_using_Sharia

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/08/top_ten_reasons_why_sharia_is.html

http://www.themuslimwoman.org/entry/is-stoning-women-to-death-mandated-by-koran-or-islam/

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1bluediamond
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

popcorn

stormcris
by Christy on May. 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Some people choose to live under Sharia Law just as some Jewish people choose to live under Jewish law.

cowgirlsr2
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I believe the men do but not all of the women I believe they are born in it(most) and made to stay.

cowgirlsr2
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Well guess I got my answer terrorist trump people mostly women living and usually born under Sharia Law. Sad stoned for something Americans do all the time without any consequences.

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

I believe the men do but not all of the women I believe they are born in it(most) and made to stay.

Born into what?

Made to stawy where?

Aw ffs, this is such trash.

cowgirlsr2
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Lets play dumb fine ,they are born into families and communties that practies Sharia law. It is against the rules to leave the group  or marry outside of it either.

Quoting Gypsyuma:

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

Born into what?

Made to stawy where?

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Against what rules?  Who are we talking about here?  What country?  What community?  What family? What group?

Get your shyte straight first.

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

Lets play dumb fine ,they are born into families and communties that practies Sharia law. It is against the rules to leave the group  or marry outside of it either.

Quoting Gypsyuma:

Quoting cowgirlsr2:

Born into what?

Made to stawy where?

tericared
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Gypsyuma ...Dont you remember her?  I think you are spinning your wheels with this one...

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM

lol..... so true.  I just hate people coming in half cocked to degrade another religion. 

It would be like me coming in trying to slay the christian faith because of those crazies that don't give their kids any medicine because then God would be mad.  You know, the one I saw a movie about.  Ugh. 

tericared
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Quoting Gypsyuma:

lol..... so true.  I just hate people coming in half cocked to degrade another religion. 

It would be like me coming in trying to slay the christian faith because of those crazies that don't give their kids any medicine because then God would be mad.  You know, the one I saw a movie about.  Ugh. 

Oh  I know exactly what you mean..It is a shame she cant join in on the other post where everyone is asking and answering questions like adults...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)