Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If the Palestinians gave up another inch...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:57 AM
  • 91 Replies

they would have nothing left.  But isn't that what Israel intends?  Have you taken the time to see how much land they have left?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Some ppl just don't care.

It really is that simple.

They don't care.

It's not happening to them. 

They don't know anybody it is happening to.

They are *of a certain Christian persuasion,* and actually think its a good thing

They are Zionists

They are misinformed and/or underinformed about the situation

But then there is the rest of us.

And we are growing, thankfully, in numbers.  By leaps and bounds.

Sounds sick to say it, but the recent tragedy...the massacre at sea of the peace/humanitarian activists...Israel's own actions will turn out to be at the very least, great publicity for the BDS movement.

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:51 AM

http://almiraatblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/bds-is-working.jpg

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:58 AM

The land is not theirs.  The land belongs to Israel. 

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:30 AM

They don't care... the bible tells them that the rape, torture and murder of innocent people is ok, as long as they are taking their land back...

Poodles... land belongs to all... it should not be owned.. (That is the teachings of my Native American grandfather popping up)

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 AM

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Poodles... land belongs to all... it should not be owned.. (That is the teachings of my Native American grandfather popping up)

If I remember my history correctly the Native Americans did a whole lot of killing to get their land back from the "white man". 

But the Jews are going by THEIR teachings that the land was given to them by God---and they are correct. 

Lindseyfam5
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM

And we are growing, thankfully, in numbers.  By leaps and bounds.

Sounds sick to say it, but the recent tragedy...the massacre at sea of the peace/humanitarian activists...Israel's own actions will turn out to be at the very least, great publicity for the BDS movement.

Thanks to ALL OF THE ANTI-ISRAEL PROPOGANDA!!!  I credit more of those people and sources who show discontent for both.  "A plague on both of your houses".....The rest of the "kill Israel, Save Palestine" comments clearly shows ones bias and if you guys don't start practicing what you preach, then I hope everyone will soon start to see right through your lies. 

Della529
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Correction.  The land WAS theirs.  God took it away from them because of their actions.  He has NOT given it back.  Unless, of course, one believes a few lines of misinterpreted text from the bible.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Lindseyfam5
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Quoting Della529:

Correction.  The land WAS theirs.  God took it away from them because of their actions.  He has NOT given it back.  Unless, of course, one believes a few lines of misinterpreted text from the bible.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Not that one should even refer their religion to validate the land ownership, but for arguments sake...what makes your interpretation any more correct?

Gypsyuma
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

God said so Della, remember?

HadleyAzure
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM

I'm just wondering what the "certain Christian persuasion" that was mentioned earlier is ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)