Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saranoia is at it again....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM
  • 8 Replies

Sarah Palin Blames Environmentalists For Gulf Oil Disaster

Sarah Palin

In her latest note on Facebook, Sarah Palin is blaming "extreme 'environmentalists'" for causing the gulf oil disaster that has been unfolding for over a month. Her logic is that because environmentalists push for tougher drilling regulations onshore in places like the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (also known as ANWR) it forces oil companies to explore deeper offshore drilling which has more risks.

Palin writes:

With [environmentalists'] nonsensical efforts to lock up safer drilling areas, all you're doing is outsourcing energy development, which makes us more controlled by foreign countries, less safe, and less prosperous on a dirtier planet. Your hypocrisy is showing. You're not preventing environmental hazards; you're outsourcing them and making drilling more dangerous.

Extreme deep water drilling is not the preferred choice to meet our country's energy needs, but your protests and lawsuits and lies about onshore and shallow water drilling have locked up safer areas. It's catching up with you. The tragic, unprecedented deep water Gulf oil spill proves it.

You can read her full note on Facebook here.

This is one of several comments about the oil spill Palin has made that has caused a stir, including a tweet in which she said we said we shouldn't trust BP because it is a foreign oil company. Palin's husband Todd worked for BP for 18 years.

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 AM

wymama610
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Interesting.  I actually made the same comment in another debate forum a few days ago.  Regardless of how I feel about Palin, I came to the same conclusion based on MY experience in the oil industry.  Any idiot would be able to deduce that drilling off shore in deep water is more dangerous, and more expensive than drilling on shore or in shallow water.  The fact is that environmentalists have played a big part in the fact that on shore drilling on government land has been crippled.  And of course now they are trying to stop the expansion of wind farms and other alternative energy sources.  What I want to know is, where are these environmental zealots living?  Mud huts somewhere completely off the grid?  Hypocrites!

DVD
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

frustratedIt pains me to admit it but ugh...I agree with her. THERE I SAID IT!!! My mouth tastes like vinegar now, ill be brushing my teeth!

SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

A Brief Note Regarding Sarah Palin's Opinion of Environmentalists
So the woman who quit as governor of Alaska blames environmentalists for the BP oil rig/well disaster. In another of "her" endless Facebook postings, she rambles nonsensically for a while about how opposing oil drilling somehow forces companies to drill for oil. (No, really, could someone point out to her that we don't want deep water drilling either?) She notes that Alaska is still available to **** up and wonders why we don't just go ahead and **** it up already. She connects the dots like a particularly spastic second grader on how less domestic production means more reliance on foreign oil and how "Some of these countries don’t like America." See? It's a choo-choo train.

But the money shot that she ejaculates right in your face is the end: "Radical environmentalists: you are damaging the planet with your efforts to lock up safer drilling areas. There’s nothing clean and green about your misguided, nonsensical radicalism, and Americans are on to you as we question your true motives." Now, beyond the whole "radical radicalism" redundancy, what the f*** does this dimwit who masturbates with a caribou-antler dildo mean by "your true motives"? Conservation? Real development of alternative energy sources? Is that the insidious motive?

More likely, Palin has put on her traitor goggles and has equated devotion to oil companies with devotion to country.

SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

BUMP!

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM

eye rolling

katy_kay
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Her sense of timing is awe inspiring.  First environmentalists have been against off shore drilling for as long as I can remember and yes clearly while we sit and helplessly watch our oceans, beaches and marsh lands be decimated by oil we want to start thinking about destroying other pristine areas of our country. 

She needs bigger panties, I'm tired of seeing her ass. 

SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Drill Baby Drill Classic Thong
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)