Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fox "News" PANIC! Transgender Men Go Topless at Delaware Beach -- and Police Can't Do a Thing

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM
  • 24 Replies

Transgender Men Go Topless at Delaware Beach -- and Police Can't Do a Thing
Published June 03, 2010
| Associated Press

REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. -- Rehoboth Beach in Delaware isn't a topless beach -- but a few transgender men caused a stir by treating it like one.

Police say passers-by complained after the men removed their tops and revealed their surgically enhanced breasts over Memorial Day weekend. A lifeguard asked them to put their tops back on. The men initially refused, but covered up before police arrived.

Even if they hadn't, though, Police Chief Keith Banks notes the men were doing nothing illegal. Since they have male genitalia, they can't be charged with indecent exposure for showing their breasts. Banks says there's no need for a specific law to address the issue.

Rehoboth Beach commissioner Kathy McGuiness isn't so sure. She says the matter will be discussed at a town hall meeting next week.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/transgender-men-to... /

Hat-tip to: http://twitter.com/TGworldNews/status/15338028546 

Oh, noes! BOOBIES!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I don't want to see topless women at the beach with my family, I sure as heck don't want to see transgender topless men either.

rogueflowrchld
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I think its rude and in poor taste and was probably done to try and start drama. When I take my family to the beach, I don't want to see ANY boobs, small, medium, large, or surgically created.

SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Just boobs people...

lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Everyone has their own opinion.

rogueflowrchld
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Well technically its just a penis too, or just a pussy, but most of us would agree that it is in poor taste to walk around naked. Ewwwww. That's why its PROHIBITED! and anyways, they have adult only clubs, resorts, and colonies for that.

SxyMartini
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Poor taste for some people..

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM

i wouldnt care much.. i would prob belike wtf but i mean... my kids have seen boobs before no biggy

40isfun
by Christi on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM

LOL!  I'd definitely stare.  At that point, etiquette goes out the window!  

ecagle
by Kegel on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Eh....honestly, it's just boobies.  Hubby and I go to get massages at a place where they have natural hot springs and everyone get naked.  Not a big deal....nobody stares at others bodies (or boobies).  I think America is very prude in regards to boobies.

LokisMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM

ROFL!  Sorry, that article made me giggle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)