Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breaking Bad?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Anyone else just killing time before season finale is on? 

I friggin love that show...  Bryan Cranston's a genius...

Peace,

Kat

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WildKat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM

bump - no love for the show?

WildKat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:49 PM

One last bump - then I'm going to watch....

Peace,

Kat

Joqui
by Joqui on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM

aw Ive never watched it... what's it about? (my shows seasons are up so I need to find something else to do with my time LOL)

WildKat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM

It just finished it's third (I think) season.  It started out with a chemistry teacher struggling to provide for his family.  He finds out he has terminal lung cancer, and wants to leave them with a means of affording their life.  So he teams up with one of his HS dropout students to cook and sell meth... and it goes downhill from there.  The title "Breaking Bad" refers to lowering your standards of what you won't do for your family.  Turf wars and other drama bring him to do more and more unthinkable things...  when push comes to shove. 

It's a REALLY good show - VERY well acted, written, filmed, and it even has it's moments of levity.  It's on AMC Sunday nights.  I'd go rent the first two seasons and then watch for the third or look on hulu...

Enjoy!

Peace,

Kat

jblueeyes228
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Oh man, I Love that show! I don't want it to end after the hour. Except for the episode with the fly in the lab, that was stupid.I also think Jessie is awesome too!

WildKat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:35 PM

The fly one was interesting ... intense in a different way.  Definitely my least favorite, but I still enjoyed it. 

LOVED the last two eps.  Can't wait for it to start up again.  I was so disappointed in the PI guy turning on Walt.  I liked his character and now I feel betrayed.  LOL. 

Jessie's the best!

Peace,

Kat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)