Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New World Order

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • 81 Replies

Do you subscribe to the "New World Order" theory or not?  Why?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadixon
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Yes...cuz it's true.

* I've been called crazy on any number of occasions

muslimah
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM

To be honest I am not real sure. It is not something that I am very educated in enough to form an opinion one way or the other. I have done some brief looking into it and from little that I did investigate some of it seems like it could make sense and be a possibility while some of it also seems very far fetched and too "consiracy theory" for me.

It is something that I would like to learn more about when I find the time. What about you, what's your take on it?

Mandipants
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I remember the militiamen and militant polygamists in the 80's where I grew up holing up in compounds and filling their arsenals in response to the imminent threat of the new world order (the white supremacists were in on it as well--I grew up in crazy town apparently). Didn't happen then, don't find it scary now.

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I think we are definitely headed that direction.  But, I am just a right-wing, Christian conservative nut job, so what do I know???

Lindseyfam5
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Quoting mamadixon:

Yes...cuz it's true.

* I've been called crazy on any number of occasions

What is that??  I don't need sources.  But, I know you have more to say on this...speak yo mind woman!  I want to know!

How long do you believe it has been in the works for?  Do you think things have been/are still being set in place so that when the evitable happens, NWO can easily be implemented.  Is one specific party more in favor of an agenda that leads to NWO? 

So many questions....give me something, please.

Lindseyfam5
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Quoting muslimah:

To be honest I am not real sure. It is not something that I am very educated in enough to form an opinion one way or the other. I have done some brief looking into it and from little that I did investigate some of it seems like it could make sense and be a possibility while some of it also seems very far fetched and too "consiracy theory" for me.

It is something that I would like to learn more about when I find the time. What about you, what's your take on it?

I used to think it was a wacky conspiracy theory, but I am not so sure anymore.  I don't think the govt is conspiring against us....I don't think....

I just think that eventually it will lead to that direction.  It will probably be very slow and I doubt we'll experience it in our lifetime, but it certainly does appear as though policies are being implemented and bills are being passed to lead us in that direction.

muslimah
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 PM

lol I know you don't want to hear this but it has been said that the Zionist are in on the goal of NWO and the Illuminati.

Now as I have said this is not one my strong points of knowledge and have never taken the time to look into it to confirm the legitimacy of the claim so can't say one way or the other if any of it at all is true or not but when reading up on anything having to do with NWO, Zionism along with several other organizations like the Masons and common denominations of the U.S. presidents always come up.

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM

It all boils down to money and power.  Greed.  Plain and simple.

BTW - I broke my pinky nail to the quick so typing actually hurts.  If I make mistakes... I'm not going to fix them all.  LOL

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Quoting muslimah:

lol I know you don't want to hear this but it has been said that the Zionist are in on the goal of NWO and the Illuminati.

Now as I have said this is not one my strong points of knowledge and have never taken the time to look into it to confirm the legitimacy of the claim so can't say one way or the other if any of it at all is true or not but when reading up on anything having to do with NWO, Zionism along with several other organizations like the Masons and common denominations of the U.S. presidents always come up.

My husband has been reading a lot lately about the Templars and the Illumunati.  It started with a fictional book and now he is reading non-fiction.  I haven't asked him much about it, but I think I might get his thoughts.

muslimah
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Quoting ThatTXMom:

Quoting muslimah:

My husband has been reading a lot lately about the Templars and the Illumunati.  It started with a fictional book and now he is reading non-fiction.  I haven't asked him much about it, but I think I might get his thoughts.

Please do particularly where the Zionist are involved. I would like to know what conclusion he comes to. If you don't see me here in the post send it to me through message. It might give me some direction of where to begin to looking into it. I would also appreciate any good sources that he could direct me to. I think I will make this my next subject of study.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)