Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How about a picture brag thread!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Sam
  • 37 Replies

It's so serious in here (which is not a bad thing!) I thought we could use a bit of fun.

Introduce me to your kids!  Pictures, stories, anything you want to brag about!

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clovismommy25
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM

My cousin took these! She is amazing! There are ton I didn't add, but also a ton she is still working on!!! We had a blast!

pregnancy calendar

baby development

baby
Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Great idea!!!

This is Kaelan and my DH Rob... Rob had only been home for about an hour, after working 13 hours straight.. and he let Kael use him as a jungle gym...

(last one LOL) This is Boomer... I got him from the Humane Society... he had been looked at and on hold for no less than 5 people.. no one wanted this boy, because he had bad allergies and skin sores (from the allergies) So I took him home as a friend for our other pup and since we have had him, most of his fur has grown back and he has put on 20lbs.. he is at a perfect weight and the vet is very happy with him!

mom_of_3_angels
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM

These are my beautiful babies

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM

This is Sara.  She's my step daughter, but she lives with us full time and in my heart, she'll always be my little girl.  She has special needs, and was 9 years old when I moved in.  Through lots of hard work and spending 7th grade at home, she has caught up to grade level with support, and is on track for graduation.  She's 17 now, and is going to be a Junior.  She loves to draw, and her passion is Japanese Manga.  She plans to go to community college, then transfer to a universary nearby for their culinary arts program.  After that, she's hoping to spend a few years studying art in Japan.

She was 9 here:

And here she is at 8th grade graduation:

And here she is just a few months ago:

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

yomamaporter
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

This is Sara.  She's my step daughter, but she lives with us full time and in my heart, she'll always be my little girl.  She has special needs, and was 9 years old when I moved in.  Through lots of hard work and spending 7th grade at home, she has caught up to grade level with support, and is on track for graduation.  She's 17 now, and is going to be a Junior.  She loves to draw, and her passion is Japanese Manga.  She plans to go to community college, then transfer to a universary nearby for their culinary arts program.  After that, she's hoping to spend a few years studying art in Japan.

She was 9 here:

And here she is at 8th grade graduation:

And here she is just a few months ago:

I bet she's a heartbreaker! She's gorgeous!

The government can’t give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. -Dr. Adrian Rogers

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:22 AM

This is Megan.  She's also my step daughter, and lives with us full time.  She was 7 when I moved in, and is 15 now and going to be a sophomore.  She had some struggles with ADHD when she was younger, but has made a lot of progress in recent years and is now able to manage it without medication.  She is the most proud big sister a baby brother could ask for, and is very strong and passionate about anything she touches.

a

yomamaporter
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Those are my angels :) Brooklen and Tyson....the loves of my life!!

The government can’t give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. -Dr. Adrian Rogers

LuvNMyBbs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Love it!  Great way to have fun and release some of the tension that has been in this group.  I really enjoy the spirited debates here but every now and then I think a break is a good thing,  Now prepare yourself to bombarded with pictures :)

My son at Oriase Gorge

Our family at the Hirosaki Cherry Blossom Festival.  No, I'm not pregnant, I am just chubby :)

My husband and daughter at the festival

My son in front of Mt Ikawani

My daughter doing her "homework" :)

Love this one!  This was Mothers day and we were planting flowers.  They stopped to watch and talk.

My daughter making wishes come true in her princess costume after we had planted the container pots for the front porch.

My mom got this dress from a the daughter of a friend of hers and sewed it so Alynna could get in and out of it easy and play dress up.

Okay, Okay last one I swear...

Our dog, Kojiki, doing what she does best. Kojiki is Japanese for beggar or bum and she is both!  If she isn't begging for food she is lazing about on the couch.

I am so lucky!  I have the best family!

Military Mamas...review your base and see what others have said at http://www.baseofpreference.com/

ddbz
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:45 AM

So how did your dd sneak into my dd's bedroom?

Quoting yomamaporter:

Those are my angels :) Brooklen and Tyson....the loves of my life!!

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:56 AM

And of course, this is my baby boy!  This is Connor, and he's going to be 2 on Tuesday!  He is a ball of energy and lights up my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)