Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 1200 Replies
15 moms liked this

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (1-10):
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello.

I am fairly new to Current Events & Hot Topics, but an oldie to CM. 

I joined CM in December 07 looking for potty training advice for a very stubborn 2 yr old. I found some wonderful groups, including debate groups! I stay at home through the week with my young children(5 and 3) so debating has been a great way to keep my mommy mush brain sharp. I have also made some wonderful friends in the process.

I'm looking forward to debating with some intelligent and strong women(as this group seems to be abundant with both).

Different, but not less~Temple Grandin

katy_kay
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, my name is KK and I'm an CMaholic...oh wait...this isn't a 12 step group is it?  :)

I have four boys, ages 18, 16, 7, 2 and yes we are done.  I'm currently a SAHM but seriously considering a return to work here soon.  I commend anyone that can be home all the time, it's something I've never found my niche in and wonder how y'all make it look so easy.  :)

Anyway, hello to you all!  :)

ArmyEsposa
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello group....I am Marcella and happy to be here...have a great day!

ArmyEsposa
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I too have a 2 yr old that is fighting potty training all the way!! Agh...but this time around I am going to try to have more patience than my first boy...but boys and potty training equal more grey hairs for me!

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Quoting katy_kay:

Hi, my name is KK and I'm an CMaholic...oh wait...this isn't a 12 step group is it?  :)

I have four boys, ages 18, 16, 7, 2 and yes we are done.  I'm currently a SAHM but seriously considering a return to work here soon.  I commend anyone that can be home all the time, it's something I've never found my niche in and wonder how y'all make it look so easy.  :)

Oh! I second that:)

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 23, 2010 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ArmyEsposa:

I too have a 2 yr old that is fighting potty training all the way!! Agh...but this time around I am going to try to have more patience than my first boy...but boys and potty training equal more grey hairs for me!

Welcome. Good luck with potty training number 2, I am also in the process of potty training number 2.

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Jun. 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting katy_kay:

You built FOUR penises? No wonder you can sometimes be rather cocky. Heh Heh

Hi Ya'll!

I am "Dar"...radarma, also known previously as Mommamoxie...I am a longtime fan of Cafemom and I live in Norhtern Califormia with my husband of a couple decades and two kids, a daughter (9) and a son (7)...AND....six pets.

I am a semi SAHM...and I enjoy a vigorous debate now and again.

~We're all just sensitive people, with so much to give, understand me sugar.~M. Gaye

sexyjana
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 5:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello

I am new too current Events & Hot topic, I have 2 boys 3 and 1 year old well i hope that someone in this group can give me a advice, i want too potty training my 3 year old butt is hard for me, thank u and i hope someone help me.......... 

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting katy_kay:

You built FOUR penises? No wonder you can sometimes be rather cocky. Heh Heh

Hi Ya'll!

I am "Dar"...radarma, also known previously as Mommamoxie...I am a longtime fan of Cafemom and I live in Norhtern Califormia with my husband of a couple decades and two kids, a daughter (9) and a son (7)...AND....six pets.

I am a semi SAHM...and I enjoy a vigorous debate now and again.

Welcome to CE. Good to see you here.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Quoting sexyjana:

Hello

I am new too current Events & Hot topic, I have 2 boys 3 and 1 year old well i hope that someone in this group can give me a advice, i want too potty training my 3 year old butt is hard for me, thank u and i hope someone help me.......... 

Welcome and jump right in!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)