Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 11:26 AM

welcome

Welcome to the group everyone!

rayrae1
by Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM

My name is April I am 26 and i am a mom to 3yr old ray and 8 month old rae. I am a stay at home mom looking to get back in to the work field soon.  I am a very fun out going person. I love to laugh. I would also like to atleast make some friends on here.

3 yr old Raykcie or Handsome Raykcie as he calls himself. He is a very smart kid. Who has a lot of talent and i hope that as he grows he gets to show it. Right now his favorite cartoon is Diego and Avatar. He is a great big brother, sometime i have to tell him to share his toys lol but for the most part his little sister is going to learn alot from her brother.

Rayhana is 8 months and has the prettiest eyes and biggest beautiful smile i have ever seen. She loves to dance. Shes clapping her hands to wubbzy as i type lol. She acts like she is older than what she is cause her brother is always trying to include her in everything.  I can tell she is going to do big things she already has a big personality.

As you can already tell my kids are my life. I have friends but i never hang out or talk to them except on face book.  I'm with my kids 24/7 so sometimes i need to have a little adult convo and i like Cafe Mom because there are moms who are going through what i am or they understand where I'm coming from.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 24, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Quoting rayrae1:

My name is April I am 26 and i am a mom to 3yr old ray and 8 month old rae. I am a stay at home mom looking to get back in to the work field soon.  I am a very fun out going person. I love to laugh. I would also like to atleast make some friends on here.

3 yr old Raykcie or Handsome Raykcie as he calls himself. He is a very smart kid. Who has a lot of talent and i hope that as he grows he gets to show it. Right now his favorite cartoon is Diego and Avatar. He is a great big brother, sometime i have to tell him to share his toys lol but for the most part his little sister is going to learn alot from her brother.

Rayhana is 8 months and has the prettiest eyes and biggest beautiful smile i have ever seen. She loves to dance. Shes clapping her hands to wubbzy as i type lol. She acts like she is older than what she is cause her brother is always trying to include her in everything.  I can tell she is going to do big things she already has a big personality.

As you can already tell my kids are my life. I have friends but i never hang out or talk to them except on face book.  I'm with my kids 24/7 so sometimes i need to have a little adult convo and i like Cafe Mom because there are moms who are going through what i am or they understand where I'm coming from.

Welcome to CM. Being a SAHM is often very isolating and sometimes lonely. It is nice to talk with other women that understand.

Different, but not less~Temple Grandin

Joann888
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

ENJOY YOUR KIDS  they are only young once and cute for even a shorter time...lol.. But don't let it consume you being a mom is the best but only when you are at your best. Once your ready go back out there you will find that you will be able to juggle and flip and always land on your feet,  It will make you strong and you will be able to appreciate yourself and that will come in handy for those not so cute days.  GOOD LUCK!

Healthybalance
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Hi to all, this is cafemom site is new to me so far, i like it....

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 24, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Welcome ladies:)

SusanPfuntner
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Susan. I have 3 children and 1 grandchild. I am also the mother to several "fur babies".

BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Hi, I'm Julieann. I have 1 son who's 3.

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group ladies!

joken
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Hi im Joellen, I live in Washington state. Im happily married with two beautiful little girls/

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)