Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (1181-1190):
FaithsTava
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello. I'm FaithsTava. I am looking forward to meeting some great friends. My children are adults, but my eight year old granddaughter keeps me younger.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beccabug11
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Rebecca, with a 3 month old baby girl.  Just back to work, and new to CM.  Looking for resource for parenting info, and also to find stuff to do for me and my little one in my area.

Danyell9301
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello to all. I'm Tracy (Danyell9301). Single mother of 2 girls. Looking forward to learning about new topics. 

Lezly-Anne
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Lezly-Anne and i am 26. I have two young boys, Nathan will be 3 in February and Benjamin will be 18 months in February. I also just married their father this August and he has 3 daughters with two women (one of whom i am friends with and the other my husband doesn't really talk to anymore).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AlexaPeter
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year All!!

I am new to this forum, pleasure meeting you all hope we all will have wonderful time together.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Quoting AlexaPeter:

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year All!!

I am new to this forum, pleasure meeting you all hope we all will have wonderful time together.

hello and welcome

BrookPayton
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Brook, and I'm 29. My son, JJ, will be 1 on the 14th and I'm a SAHM. I try to stay up on current events as I can, but with a 1 year old it seems impossible...
GrannyM.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi ..my name is Linda ...I am a 65yrs young mother of one, step mother or 2 and grandmother of 3....I love discussing current events and look forward to getting to know everyone better over time. I have a part time job that comes and goes...LoL...

SnortysMom
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm new to this group, but have been on CM for a loooong time. lol.

I'm a SAHM, 37, married, and have a 6 year old little boy with autism. Glad to be here! :)

Photobucket
Ashley__Nicole
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies!

I'm Ashley and a SAHM to 2 lovely children. Dallas is 3 and JaKobee is 17 months. Ive been married to my high school sweetheart Joey for 4 1/2 yrs. I'm looking forward to geting to know many new people on here. =]

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured