Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
Lisagood
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2010 at 7:08 PM

hello,

new to this group! I am the mom to a angel who passed away last year.Her name is Ella and she would be 1 this month on 31st. I am currently expecting my second baby!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

ILOVEMYBOYS704
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2010 at 10:04 AM

hello i'm MomChelle, a SAHM, i have two boys 5&13.  I am ready to return to work.  $$$$skiing

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Quoting ILOVEMYBOYS704:

hello i'm MomChelle, a SAHM, i have two boys 5&13.  I am ready to return to work.  $$$$skiing

welcomeWelcome to the group!

megnessa
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:06 PM

just moved to huntington beach, ca look for friends for myself and daughter megan to hand out with if in the area let me know so we can hang out sometime.

AOTOMSW
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Hello, I have a 2.5 yr. old son who keeps me on my toes.  I heard about CM watching morning television.  I wanted to check it out.  I like current events and talking with people who actually watch some news and maybe read a paper.  I used to be in the military and just finished getting my masters degree in social work, I am currently a SAHM but looking for work.  I love my son but I cannot keep up with him or play anymore trucks and trains!!!!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM

welcomeGlad you're here ladies!

okietutty
by Member on Jul. 17, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Hello my name is Ericka and I'm new to CM this is my first group.I joined a while back then our comp went down and well you know how it goes.So i have 3 kids 18, 15 and 12.the oldest two are girls I haven't gotten to raise them.My son  on the other hand well Im sure youll hear a lot about him.Hes currently diagnosed ADHD,ODD and has been for most of his life....joy. Enough about us Im so glad to be here thanks.

nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Jul. 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Hi group.

I'm Jessica, but I typically go by "Jaye." Been on CM a long time, but I'm new to this forum. I'm a 7th grade teacher in the great South, and my husband is a sergeant in the Army Reserves (about to start our first active duty assignment sometime this year!). Together we have one son, Eli,  who just turned four, and one more son on the way in October. I look forward to chatting with you all!

7toe
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Okay, I did this kinda out-of-step.  Sorry.  I replied to the Mona Lisa article BEFORE introducing myself. 

My name is Tabitha, I'm a Mom to a gorgeous 10 going on 35 year old human girl named Jessyka, a red aquatic child of the Betta persuasion called Vladimir, a black and white furry child of the canine persuasion called Edgar, and a black furry child of the feline persuasion called Rascal.  

My daughter doesn't live with me, she lives with her father, my ex-fiance', in Pennsylvania.  I live in Missouri.  

I guess there's not much to really tell about me.  I'm pretty passionate about my beliefs, but I do not believe in FORCING others to see the way I do.  I love music of pretty much any kind (except bluegrass +shudder+), I'm a writer, I love to read, and I love photographing nature and being silly with my friends.  

If there's anything you want to know, just ask.  :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured