Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
nebraskamamaof2
by Member on Jul. 21, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I just joined this group and wanted to say hi!!big smile mini

char1021
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2010 at 8:19 AM

thanks for the welcome. glad to be starting a new job tomorrow.  been out of work for a month,  i am very lucky it was only fora monthgiving dad card

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM

welcomeGlad you're all here ladies!

katsbrown01
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:55 AM

bow downHello u might try to give your child a treat everytime they use the potty we kept a potty treat jar.  It really seemed to help!

hellokittyfan
by Member on Jul. 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM

My name is Luz and I am a mother and grandmother of 4 on both counts. My children are 33,31,18,and 12. My grandchildren are 10,5,2,and 1. I like to keep up with current events. Having a teen and a pre-teen I need to know what is happening in the world.I have been a Cafe Mom for about 4 years. Hoping to contribute my two cents and getting some knowledge.

Renee5060
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Hi Everyone I am so glad there is a sight like this out there. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know others and maybe making new friends..............Renee

Renee5060
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I am a experienced mom, my children are grown and all have left the nest.....Renee

Renee5060
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I'm like you, but all my children have left the nest they are 33 and 31 and i have 4 step children who are also all grown, and we have 6 grandchildren between us.... looking forward to helping out and getting help.....LOL Renee

jessie82087
by on Jul. 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Hello. I'm Jess. I'm 22 (almost 23) years old, and 34 weeks pregnant with my first son!!

-Jessica
       Loving girlfriend to my honey *Beau*
       Proud Mommy-to-be of a baby boy
       Due September 4, 2010

celtchick68
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Hello Group-

My name is Jillian and I'm a very recent addition here on cafemom.  I belonged to a hot topics board on a different site for  years and years but am seeking out something new and a little different.  I enjoy reading and participating in debates/discussions and hope that I'll have something to add to the mix here.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)