Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (61-70):
DivingDiva
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hi everybody.  I am new to this group but I think I recognize at least half of you from other groups on CM.  I'm a 45-year-old mom who lives in the NYC area with my hubby of 15 years, our two children (9yo girl and 7yo boy), and our two pet ratties.  I have been lurking for a bit and had to join this group today to comment on the shark post. 

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

napps
by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 4:34 PM

hi...new to the group eventhough i posted LONG before doing an intro.

i've been on cafemom.com before, loved it so i returned! i am a stay-at-home-homeschool wife and momma...30yrs old and from the windy city.  two kiddies and one of the way....howdy all!

twistedicicle
by Member on Aug. 5, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Hello all! I have been here on CM for a few years, but just became active with posting. I am originally from TX, but currently reside in KY with my military husband. We have been here for almost 10 years now. I have 3 kids who are 17, 13, and 2. I look forward to sinking my teeth into some meatier topics, and meeting some great ladies.

LeJane
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Greetings to all,    I am Jane.   I live in Northern Minnesota.   I have 3 adult children- 22, 20 and 18.  I have been a member of Cafemom for just over a year.                        :-).....      Peace out  

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:13 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

southernlamom
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Hi! I'm new here, Amy, admin to a couple of groups, all over the net at 'mamaslittlemonkeys' in most places :) I love a nice debate!!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Quoting southernlamom:

Hi! I'm new here, Amy, admin to a couple of groups, all over the net at 'mamaslittlemonkeys' in most places :) I love a nice debate!!

welcomeGlad you're here!

NotUrMama72
by Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Hey Mama's! 
I'm a newbie and just thought I'd pop my head in and say Hi!

I'm a mama of a 13 month old boy and I've been married for almost 2 years! 
Born and raised in Ontario Canada! And proud to be Canadian but happy to be living in Chicago for the last 3 years to be with my hubby!  

Loving meeting new friends and giving/getting advice! I'm totally addicted to Facebook and reality tv! I love cooking, baking and shopping (wish I could shop for smaller sized clothes though...) I'm trying to drop some pounds and live as healthy as possible. It's damn hard though! I like reading and doing crosswords. And I'm all about being anywhere but home on the weekends! 

Feel free to say hi!  

blowing kisses

LastRegrets
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Hi I'm Jean, I have 14 month old daughter. I joined CM a little over a year ago but just recently decided to become an active member.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN