Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (81-90):
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2010 at 12:16 PM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

Kricket1979
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Babies Love Books  Harford County Public Library.

I went to a little meeting Babies Love Books  at the Harford County Public Library. It was really neat. My 1 year old son had a great time! They danced and clapped to songs even had props. I hope to find more things like this around harford County! I will do what I can to keep him amused even if I myself end up looking like a goof ball!

Hoos66
by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 6:07 PM

hello  I am Barb aka Hoos66, born in Indiana, raised in South Dakota at the Ellsworth Air Force Base (even before it was Ellsworth) we got to meet Pres IKE when he came out in '53,    we transferred to Amarillo AFB in 60, graduated and married in 63, moved to Tupper Lake NY near Lake Placid, and remained there til  couple yr ago, now I am in Massena, NY in Summers and Clearwater in winters   have 2 sons 2 great daughters in law, 1 daughter,   6of the most wonderful grandkids in the world and a fantastic Hunny I live with/

retired 2 yr ago from working w/mentally handicapped// behavior clients for 20 yrs and even tho I got bitten, broken bones ,cut ,kicked etc i would go back in a heart beat if I was able to but due to my dbl knee replacement surgery in Apr this yr I cant do that

so any thing else u want to know  just ask           I have hobbies that keep me very busy also

B

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:09 AM

welcomeGlad you are here Ladies!

carlajack
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM

girl giving flowerHELLO LADIES MY NAME IS CARLA AND I AM AMOTHER 3 STEPMOM OF 2 WIFE OF ONE I AM FROM NEW JERSEY AND  I HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND CAFE MOM WAS SO DESPERATELY SEEKING ADULT CONVERSATION AS I SPEND MUCH OF MY TIME CHASING TODDLERSRUNNING MY PRETEENS ARPIMD AND PICKING UP AFTER MY HUSBAND I HAVENT HAD MUCH ME TIME AND I AM SO RGLAD TO HABE FOUND A PLACE WHERE OTHERS CAN RELATE AND SHARE AND THERES NO DIAPER CHANING INVOLED

angel5151
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Im Sandra. I have 3 children. They are 22, 19, and 18. I'm happy to talk to everyone. Also, if my boyfriend and I get married like we're talking about, I'll have 3 stepkids. 39, 22 and 10.  And I'm turning 41 on the 31st.

actuallyamanda
by on Aug. 22, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I've just re-started my account because I didnt like my old screen name anymore...its annoying having to start from scratch again.  

So, if anyone has similar interests, would like to chat, or would just like a new friend, please feel free to add me as a friend!  I'm online almost everyday now :)

delmom02
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I am new to CafeMom. I joined because I enjoy networking. I am a working mom of 2. I work at a child care center as a teacher and p/t manager. I am married to a Paramedic. My children are in 2nd and 5th grade and both are A/B students and picky eaters!!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM

welcomeGlad you're here!

wife2ali
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Hello my name is Ayisha. I'm a Muslim American (my religion comes before anything else) and an author. (http://www.silentlair.net or http://myspace.com/midnightauthor) for anyone who is interested in checking out my books. I am in a polygamous marriage (this is hala in Islam and I went into this willingly without any second's thoughts or hesitation). My sister-wife and I love each other and get along with each other. I like astronomy, writing, learning about different cultures, and horse back riding.  As long as you respect my culture, religion and don't harass my family then I will have no problems with you. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured