Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Jun. 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Replies (881-890):
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

welcomeGlad you're here Ladies!

senecasweets
by Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I birthed 8 babies in seven episodes, Thankfully they are all grown and have families of their own. I have seven g'ds--all being brought up by the personality of their parents which sometimes confuse me. Times have changed since I had b abies in m y life, and I'm here to learn the newest news.  I'm 80 years old and hope you will allow me to stay so I can get smarter fast??

survivorinohio
by René on Apr. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting senecasweets:

I birthed 8 babies in seven episodes, Thankfully they are all grown and have families of their own. I have seven g'ds--all being brought up by the personality of their parents which sometimes confuse me. Times have changed since I had b abies in m y life, and I'm here to learn the newest news.  I'm 80 years old and hope you will allow me to stay so I can get smarter fast??

Welcome!!  I am glad youre here!!!  I hope you enjoy :)

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I totally missed this,but I joined then didn't participate regularly til recently! I am a Kick-Ass Mom- Grand Mom and Wife. I Love the friendly debates atmosphere here, and recently realize I am addicted. I will invent a patch one day, but no time soon! I am overjoyed that there is such A LARGE group of intelligent,brilliant and gracious women to contact with! I could do with out the blatant criticism and disrespect, but I'm a big girl and more ways then one, and am glad to see it is a small minority that take such liberties! I'm excited to be apart of the real think-tank!

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM

My name is Dixie. I have been married for almost 29 year's and have a 26 year old son who is also married. My son his wife my husband and I are buying a house together. I love talking about Current Event's and Politics. This will be a good group

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Welcome!

Quoting charleyd68:

I totally missed this,but I joined then didn't participate regularly til recently! I am a Kick-Ass Mom- Grand Mom and Wife. I Love the friendly debates atmosphere here, and recently realize I am addicted. I will invent a patch one day, but no time soon! I am overjoyed that there is such A LARGE group of intelligent,brilliant and gracious women to contact with! I could do with out the blatant criticism and disrespect, but I'm a big girl and more ways then one, and am glad to see it is a small minority that take such liberties! I'm excited to be apart of the real think-tank!

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Welcome to the group Dixie.

Quoting DixieL:

My name is Dixie. I have been married for almost 29 year's and have a 26 year old son who is also married. My son his wife my husband and I are buying a house together. I love talking about Current Event's and Politics. This will be a good group

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Thank you very much PeanutX3. I will enjoy being here. If that is your husband or boyfriend in the picture I'm very sorry for your loss.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Thank You, I enjoy your views immensely!

Quoting Peanutx3:

Welcome!

Quoting charleyd68:

In my Opininon No Disrespect

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Thank you.  He was my husband.

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you very much PeanutX3. I will enjoy being here. If that is your husband or boyfriend in the picture I'm very sorry for your loss.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)