• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy Shot After Bike Was Stolen

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

Boy Shot After Bike Was Stolen In Brooklyn

NEW YORK (CBS) ―

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM

That is so sad. I hope the boy is ok and the punks punished to the full extent of the law.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Quoting angelachristine:

That is so sad. I hope the boy is ok and the punks punished to the full extent of the law.

Some women here on cafemom have a difficult time believing that CHILDREN so young are capable of committing crimes such as these.

hard_hat_mommie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

that's bullshit.  i want to find that story of the woman who turned her own son in for armed robbery when he was 14.  she saw him on the surveillance.

WOMEN LIKE THAT ARE ENABLING THEIR KIDS TO BE MONSTERS BY REFUSING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CAPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joqui
by Joqui on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM

so sad..

tericared
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Quoting angelachristine:

Some women here on cafemom have a difficult time believing that CHILDREN so young are capable of committing crimes such as these.

Bad is bad no matter what age.....Kids are committing violent crimes, and it gets to me that some women here think this isn't happening

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Quoting tericared:

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Quoting angelachristine:

Bad is bad no matter what age.....Kids are committing violent crimes, and it gets to me that some women here think this isn't happening

agreed

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Did I miss something? Who doesn't believe it isn't happening? Kids kill each other every day unfortunately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I missed it too.  It's horrible, and I wish I didn't have to believe it, but it happens.

Quoting LauraKW:

Did I miss something? Who doesn't believe it isn't happening? Kids kill each other every day unfortunately.

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.

sineado39
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

so sad

tericared
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

In the past there have been comments saying kids are not committing violent crimes..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)