Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So whatcha doin' today?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 40 Replies
Sorry, I'm having a bit of an Okie day. I'm fixin' to go plant some flowers in the yard. What are you doing today? If you can pry yourselves away from CM...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

As little as possible.  I am still recovering from last week's housefull of guests plus all the local family members coming over every night to visit.

Last Saturday we cooked 3 lbs each of chicken and beef for fajitas plus two packagesof hotdogs, bean, rice and cheese dip.... not to mention the snacks.

Sunday we cooked 26 pork chops, two more packages of hot dogs, roasted 20 ears of corn, roasted 22 potatatoes along with more cheese dip and snacks.

Monday, two boxes of spaghetti and rigatoni.  Tueday - I made my SIL out in Haslet cook, Wednesday - 5 lbs of sloppy joes and potatoe chips, Thursday we cooked 20 hamburgers and two more packages of hot dogs along with baked beans and more chips.  Yesterday was 12 steaks and 6 burgers. 

I AM BEAT DOWN LIKE A DOG!!!!  Rest!

pregogirl
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM
I don't feel like doing a darn thing today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DangerDarling
by Fabulous on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM

GAY PRIDE MOTHER F*CKER! We're going to all go be gay and heckle the protesters. It's fun for the whole family!

(*Edited for those who dislike "potty words" as much as they dislike the gays.)

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

We are having a wonderful lazy family day watching Star Wars.

katy_kay
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

I'm suppose to be doing yard work (weeding...bleh) .  So far I've done the grocery shopping for next week and I'm going to be putting the baby back ribs in the smoker shortly and fixing potato salad for dinner, then I will have officially ran out of things that were more important than the weeds and will have to go out and earn my keep.  ;)

katy_kay
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:21 PM

I'm guessing you won't be eating hotdogs today :)

Enjoy your rest!!!

Quoting ThatTXMom:

As little as possible.  I am still recovering from last week's housefull of guests plus all the local family members coming over every night to visit.

Last Saturday we cooked 3 lbs each of chicken and beef for fajitas plus two packagesof hotdogs, bean, rice and cheese dip.... not to mention the snacks.

Sunday we cooked 26 pork chops, two more packages of hot dogs, roasted 20 ears of corn, roasted 22 potatatoes along with more cheese dip and snacks.

Monday, two boxes of spaghetti and rigatoni.  Tueday - I made my SIL out in Haslet cook, Wednesday - 5 lbs of sloppy joes and potatoe chips, Thursday we cooked 20 hamburgers and two more packages of hot dogs along with baked beans and more chips.  Yesterday was 12 steaks and 6 burgers. 

home-sweet-home
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Well, so far: We got up and dressed the kids and went to Sunday School. Then I worked the Infant B nursery (4-6 months olds. So fun!) and now we are going to eat lunch, hopefully take a nap and then I have Chior practice nursery at 4:15, then we have to skip night church because our girls come in tonight from Russian Church Camp. I am so excited. They have been gone a week. I have missed them so much. We pick them up at 6:30!

Then we will come home and eat dinner and have some family time. Probably start washing camp clothes lol. Try and understand all the girls will probably try and tell me lol! Then sleep.

Next week is crazy for me. I teach class Monday and Tuesday (a Kidsitter class at the hospital, it is all day with 11-14 yr old girls, 28 of them.) My sil has a c-section on Wednesday, then my son has OT and then we have church. I have prenatal appointments all day Thursday. Friday will be a nice relaxing day!

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM

If I never see a hot dog again, it will be too soon!!!!  But with all the little people that were around here, it is the only one sure fire thing to get them to eat.  Haha

Quoting katy_kay:

I'm guessing you won't be eating hotdogs today :)

Enjoy your rest!!!

Quoting ThatTXMom:

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:06 PM

It's bed changing day! It has rained, (thank goodness, we sooo needed it) so we haven't been outside much. Within the next hour or so, I have to get ready to go to work, ugh...

PestPatti
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Going out to the Dinasaur BBQ after my son gets out of work @ 5.  He turned 19 on Tuesday..  

then will be waiting for my friend to stop by and fix my hair...  She colored it yesterday, and its some sorta god awful red..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)