Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot Seat 7/12 SamanthaAgain

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 34 Replies

Happy Monday to All!

This week it's all about our friend SamanthaAgain. Please send her comments and or ask her some questions so we can get to know her better.

Have Fun & A great week!

Sxy

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Hi :)

What do you stand by strongly?

What belief do you feel drawn to share with others?

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Do you miss me? I think you do.

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM

What do I stand by strongly?  Like, what issues am I really firm in my views on?  Is that what you mean?  If so, then I'd say my top three are being pro-choice, anti-circumcision, and pro-homeschooling freedoms. 

As for beliefs, I'd have to call myself a pantheist.  I believe that "god" (for lack of a better word) is not a personable entity, but rather an energy force that exists all around us.  I believe that we can tap in to this energy force with the proper state of mind and elemental tools.  I'm kind of a cross between a Wiccan and an Agnostic lol.

Quoting stormcris:

Hi :)

What do you stand by strongly?

What belief do you feel drawn to share with others?

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Can I plead the 5th on this one?

Quoting Radarma:

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

Quoting Radarma:

Yeup, you may. And therein lies the answer; otherwise it would have been a "hell to the naw".

Huzzah.

Where do you store the toilet paper? This is my "trademark" spotlight question. Work with it.

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

Quoting Radarma:

Yeup, you may. And therein lies the answer; otherwise it would have been a "hell to the naw".

Huzzah.

Where do you store the toilet paper? This is my "trademark" spotlight question. Work with it.

Lol, I don't want to bring old drama from another group in here, so I'll just leave that alone.

As for the toilet paper, it's kept on a wire shelf that we keep next to the toilet.  I have a very small bathroom, so there aren't a lot of choices, especially since there are three menstruating women and a toddler in the house.  I have to keep a serious stock of TP in here!

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM

That works.

I have been torn of late; I have three bathrooms, in a two story. Should the TP be stored in a central locale or in each bathroom? There is no answer to this, it all falls under personal preference.

SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I only have one, but I would keep a steady supply in each bathroom.  It's easier than having to check the stock in three bathrooms every day.  This way, you can just do a run-through once a week or so when it's time to buy more.

Quoting Radarma:

That works.

I have been torn of late; I have three bathrooms, in a two story. Should the TP be stored in a central locale or in each bathroom? There is no answer to this, it all falls under personal preference.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM
If you are SamanthaAgain, who was the first Samantha?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamanthaAgain
by Sam on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

If you are SamanthaAgain, who was the first Samantha?

Lol, that's actually kind of an embarassing story.  Originally, my screen name was Samantha.  Then, one night, some friends and I from another debate group got bored, and decided to play some immature jokes in the Answers section.  One friend was offering advice for all of the women who come here to ask if they're pregnant (she told them to pee on their keyboards), there were a few things going on.  I decided to say I was a 15 year old who needed advice on how to know if I was pregnant, and gave some really obvious symptoms. 

Well, someone reported me, and since CM TOS says you have to be 16 to be a member, my account was deleted and my ISP was blocked.  I went through several screen names (Samanthax2, SamanthaPartDeux, SamanthaReturns, etc) but they were all deleted as fast as I could create them.  Finally I wrote the CM team an email and explained what happened, along with my apology and a promise that it wouldn't happen again.  Even though I didn't get my old account back, I was allowed to make a new one.

Yes, it was stupid and immature.  No, I don't troll the Answers section anymore lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)