Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess who pays for those bullets.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

After you watch the video, can you guess who pays for those bullets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U62c5Tccj0I&playnext_from=TL&videos=h8HTt4vdExg

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Grannygoli
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Has anyone guessed who paid for those bullets?

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Off the top of my head I would say, and with heavy heart I did. The United States, supports Isreal, and probably paid for the bullets. Those folks are harvesting wheat I think, yet 80% of people in Gaza are on some form of  foreign aid, and they are getting flour. Does this make any sense they won't let them harvest, and aid sends flour. Also on the same page I clicked on Sarah Palin supports ethnic cleansing. That was a good vid, as Barbra Wah Wah nailed her on her stance on expansion of Jewish settlements. I digress and back to the post. The US funded those damn bullets and we need to stop this foreign aid to a country that treats people like this.

Grannygoli
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Thank you for your expression of truth.  Read everyone and learn.  We are paying for the genocide of many people.  Let's elect someone like Nader or Kucinich or whoever not paid for by any corporations at all and have a world of peace because IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The people have the power"--Pati Smith

I saw the Sarah Palin video too and it was amazing.  She represents a lot of women here who believe that Israel is our friend.  What they don't know is that Israel is a bad system, a racist, corrupt, violent system that kills real people, real children who are not shown on the mainstream corporate news shows which most of America consumes.

Quoting SEEKEROFSHELLS:

Off the top of my head I would say, and with heavy heart I did. The United States, supports Isreal, and probably paid for the bullets. Those folks are harvesting wheat I think, yet 80% of people in Gaza are on some form of  foreign aid, and they are getting flour. Does this make any sense they won't let them harvest, and aid sends flour. Also on the same page I clicked on Sarah Palin supports ethnic cleansing. That was a good vid, as Barbra Wah Wah nailed her on her stance on expansion of Jewish settlements. I digress and back to the post. The US funded those damn bullets and we need to stop this foreign aid to a country that treats people like this.

mrs_khan07
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2010 at 4:04 PM

It's disgusting. They are just trying to harvest their own crops and they are met with gunfire. What if this happened to people here in the US? We sure as hell wouldn't put up with it but most of us are fine with funding it, as long as it is happening to someone else. The sad thing is, I don't think people will wake up and realize how inhumane and wrong this all is until something of equal devastation happens to them. And then the whole world will look away. Treat others as you would like others to treat you? We will not be helped. And if something like this happened here in the US on such a wide scale, would israel help us? No way in hell they would. They are bleeding us dry.

Mrs. Khan

tericared
by on Jul. 16, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Great video....It is so sad some think this is OK...I just dont understand their logic..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)