Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off - I want to be in a clique

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM
  • 23 Replies

I really have no self esteem and need people to help me defend myself. We can go create our own top secret group and make people complete applications to join but then deny them all!  Who wants to join me?

BTW - you have to agree with 100% of everything I say.

Yes... this is just a big fat joke.  Every person on here that I am friends with, I also have differing views with. The difference is that we are open minded enough to agree on some isuess and disagree on other issuess and all the while remain respectful.  I do not condemn people to hell (no my call) and I do not call into question any one's personal experience.  Why can't we all just act like the Mom that we are instead of our children? 

Do we really need to ask ourselves... Are there cliques in CEHT?  Isn't that setting up the premise for creating cliques?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
margroc
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM

You rock Momma!

tericared
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:47 PM

You go girl.......

LancesMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:50 PM

ugh I was trying to set it up so people would see how teenagerish having cliques were. Thats why I asked if it was high school all over again!

Didn't mean for it too open up the can of worms it did! Sorry!

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM

No need to apologize to me.  I think calling it into question is not really all that bad.  The problem comes in when people start acting like they don't fit with any group and they are all alone to face the world.  *rolling my eyes and playing my fiddle*

edited cause: 1. My fingers are too tired to type correctly or 2. /my keyboard is effed up. 

Quoting LancesMom:

ugh I was trying to set it up so people would see how teenagerish having cliques were. Thats why I asked if it was high school all over again!

Didn't mean for it too open up the can of worms it did! Sorry!

PamR
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM

One needs to be careful, as they can be "kicked out" of certain groups on this board.  Yes, it has happened.  So watch it!!

Makes me wonder if in real life people are allowed to disagree with their friends.  If not, I'm in trouble.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I want to join he clique of people looking for cliques to join!!! 

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I'm creating my own!  It's called the TMomma Gang.  But you can't join because it is exclusive.  Sorry.

Joqui
by Joqui on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:18 PM
Am I part of the clique? Where do I apply? Do we gang up on a particular group of pple or is it a free for all except for those in 'our' clique? What is the religion of the clique?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Yeah... no Joqui.... you can't join my clique either.  It's exclusive.  So exclusive that I am the leader and the only member.  But. of course, with my multiple personalities... well.. it's like a freaking gang.  Just ask my husband.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Harumph. Fine then, I'll make my own clique for people who have been denied membership in cliques;P

Quoting ThatTXMom:

Yeah... no Joqui.... you can't join my clique either.  It's exclusive.  So exclusive that I am the leader and the only member.  But. of course, with my multiple personalities... well.. it's like a freaking gang.  Just ask my husband.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)