• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't piss on me....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM
  • 15 Replies

The full article I found was rather long, and I'm not even sure I agree with it, or it's authenticity. However, I did see that this "new flag" concept is more of an "epidemic" than I realized. LOL. I posted this picture on my facebook, because I thought it was funny. Apparently people want to make this our official flag? (Like I said, I don't know if that truly has an credibility, I am up on the news here in my home state of AZ, and pretty active in the community, and I have yet to hear this.)

I'm not looking to strike a debate with anyone, but I did find this picture humorous from my POV. Anyone else find it humorous? 

I entitled it don't piss on me, because I know some yahoo is gonna get all pissy with me for posting this... and turn this into some "boycott az" bs, or whatever else they want... 

It's just a picture, get over it. I think it's funny... and all I'm asking is does anyone else see the humor in this?

infant

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tericared
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM

No...dont see the humor in it....

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Yes, I see the humor in it.  You go girl with your "freedom to express yourself!" ;   )

aidans_mama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Quoting tericared:

I don't either.   I think the snake is corny and the ''bite me'' part is.....yeah.  Idk what it is. 

candlegal
by Judy on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I think it is hilarious.

SRiveroC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Quoting tericared:

Agreed, I think its stupid, and "bite me" is mine;)

DVD
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:35 PM

its ok

katy_kay
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I really like Sxy's version where the snake is biting it's own tail.  It's far more fitting.  

mcclellanlass
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Quoting katy_kay:

I really like Sxy's version where the snake is biting it's own tail.  It's far more fitting.  

I don't think I've seen that one... I found this one online. 

infant

mcclellanlass
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Yes, I see the humor in it.  You go girl with your "freedom to express yourself!" ;   )

lol, I guess I'm the odd one, I saw this and found it hilarious as all get out. Oh well... thought more people would see the humor... guess not. At least one other person has and that makes me feel a little better. =)

infant

Della529
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Is this supposed to be some spin-off version of "Don't Tread on Me"?  And what's with the Christian fish emblem?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)