Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers please?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 AM
  • 4 Replies

I know this is extremely off topic. I hope you'll forgive me for posting this here.

I found out last night, that my SIL's twin has just been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. She's 25! From what my mom says, it is not thought to be in it's early stages either. She may require a full hysterectomy.

So, with my brother being deployed, a brand new baby, her mom that literally just had neck surgery, and now her sister having Cancer, my SIL's family has to be a complete hopeless mess right now. All prayers for the health of Krissy and for their familys strength in all of this, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lnicole
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Said a prayer, never hopeless......just going through some rough patches.

Wyldbutterfly
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I will most definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers

I am co owner of a group called Abnormal Moms that is specifially related to this very subject. The group is not just for those dealing with Cervical health Issues and Cancer but for family as well. Please feel free to join and take a look around.

Please note that none of us have medical degrees. We just share our stories and provide information based on our experiences and include links to helpful infromation.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM

That's sad. We had a young friend go through that a few years back, but it turned out okay.

Hope its the same in this situation.

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Prayers of healing and strength offered to your family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)